𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠

Thanks to the help of Shaw Han we were transported to the Plaza in the Tower

Thanks to the help of Shaw Han we were transported to the Plaza in the Tower. Sukia was definitely taken aback being surrounded by so many people and ships after fighting for her life in the wilderness for several days.

I bobbed in front of her to let her know it's ok to relax now with a kind voice, "Welcome home, Suki." I decided to give my Guardian a nickname, trying to get along with the woman and make her feel a little more at ease. It seemed to have worked since I saw the tension in her shoulders faintly relax. "And welcome to the last safe City on Earth, the only place the Traveler can still protect." As I speak I see her step towards the railing and put her hands on it, staring out at the large city surrounded by walls with the Traveler hovering above it. "It took centuries to build. Now we're counting every day it stands..." I murmur in a more grimmer tone, knowing all the dangers that my Guardian will soon be fighting. I shake off the dread and turn around, Sukia does the same while taking one hand off of the railing. "And this Tower is where the Guardians live." I say as we watch dozens of Guardians going back and forth amongst themselves doing their daily duties in the Tower Plaza.

My shell gives a little excited bounce as my exhaustion melts away

My shell gives a little excited bounce as my exhaustion melts away. "Alright! Tour time!" I hovered off ahead, feeling relieved to be back at the Tower. "I'll introduce you to each person you'll be seeing a lot of, then last but not least Commander Zavala. Oh.. and please try to watch your language around him." I turned around a little to look at the brunette with my last words. Her only response being a "tch".

I swiftly fly off ahead to get started and the startled Sukia quickly gave chase. "Hey! Don't just fly off!" As she followed me, all the while she kept on looking at all the people, all the Guardians walking around going about their day getting equipped with weapons before heading out onto missions to fight off the enemies of humanity. Sukia noticed how some hand big, bulky armor. Some were in robes with a book attached to their side. And some had more slender armor with a cloak, the hood over their heads and the back flowed in the wind like a cape.

I noticed her staring at the different kinds of Guardians and I chimed in to give her a better explanation. "There are three different classes in being a Guardian. There's the Titans, strong in offense and defense. They're like a wall that protects us. There's the Warlocks, they're more described as "warrior-scholars". They're quite gifted in wielding the Light and they marvel over the universe's secrets. And then there's the Hunters. They're the adventurers. Quick footed and quick on the trigger too." I fly in front of her to continue my explanation over how the world works. "Oh! And lets not forget the Light's powers. There are three subclasses; Void, Arc, and Solar. Void, the violet energy that you manipulated the other night, is related to dark energy/matter and gravitational attraction. Many use it to generate black holes, spatial warps, and other distortions of spacetime. And then there is Arc! It's related to electricity and electromagnetism, generate lightning bolts and other electromagnetic phenomena. And as for the Solar. It's related to combustion, heat and nuclear fusion. Guardians are able to generate flames and other heat-related phenomena. Like I said before, the Light is your weapon. You can use it in your melees, even make grenades out of it. And what you did the other night, when the Void Light covered your whole body and weapons appeared in your hands? That's called your Super. Every class has a different subclass Super. Did you get all of that?"