𝐂𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞-6

Due to all the Crucible matches, Sukia's armor quickly upgraded from the Kit Fox Suit to the Swordflight 4.1 armor in no time. Her weapons got better too; now using The Rattler sidearm and Nightshade pulse rifle. However she continued to run Quickfang.

It's been two days since Sukia's first Crucible match, and that's all she has been doing. Claiming the arena and reaping in the rewards like it was second nature. And making a name for herself while she's at it, calling her Unbroken. This morning was about to be another one of those days until I stopped her abruptly when I was reminded of the message I received from Sundance this morning.

"Actually, Suki, Cayde-6 would like to speak to you. He's waiting for you in the Hangar.", I say while flying in front of the female Hunter.

"Eh? Who's that?", she looked at me with an arched brow and my single eye went wide.

"Who's- you literally met him a few days ago! He's the leader of the Hunters! That makes him your boss too. You can't blow him off." I tell her sternly and she gives me a "Tch" before sharply turning her head away. "Whatever." comes her grumble but nevertheless she still obeyed me and walked towards the Hangar instead of seeing Shaxx.

Sukia was still giving me curt or hostile responses now and again. Sometimes they were uncaring. Sometimes they were mellow. Sometimes it even felt like she wasn't completely here, like she's lost in thought. And though very rare, sometimes there was a bit of kindness. A kindness I hoped to see more often. Sooner or later..

The female Hunter made her way through the Tower, ignoring the Guardians that was stop and stare at the woman who has quickly become famous. That is until a tall Titan with gold and silver armor interrupted our path. Sukia stopped and peered up at the older man, a bit of annoyance in her green gaze over someone getting in her way meanwhile I gave a surprised bob of my shell, "Lord Saladin!"

 Sukia stopped and peered up at the older man, a bit of annoyance in her green gaze over someone getting in her way meanwhile I gave a surprised bob of my shell, "Lord Saladin!"

The Iron Lord gave an acknowledging nod to me before looking back down at my petite Guardian. "You're not entering the Crucible today?", he asks her in his deep bellowing voice that somehow reminded me of a growl.

Per usual, I speak up instead of Sukia. "Nope. Cayde wants to speak to her today. Seems like it'll be something important." I chirp and there was a change in the light in his eyes as he stared down at her, never taking his eyes off of her.

His voice in his response sounded pensive as if he was studying a new specimen. "I see... I suppose it can't be helped. I've observed your fights. You're more powerful than any young wolf I have yet to see. I expect to see you in my arena, Sukia Arlee." He says to her while handing her a large, crimson machine gun that looked a little rusted. My intrigued Guardian took the machine gun and inspected it but before she could say anything to him, he was already leaving.

"That's Archon's Thunder! Has a bit of a slow firing rate but can really pack a punch." I tell Sukia as she stows away her new gun and lifts a confused brow, "Who was that old fart anyways?"