Part 21

"Oh merlin what happend to you two"

The two girls looked up at me.

"So you know Daphne was here with Blaise but then Blaise started dancing with some random Ravenclaw bitch and totally left Daph alone and-"

"Woah ok slow down Pansy", I took a moment to take the whole information in.

"That son of a bitch", I then finally said, "Daphne you deserve so much better that him I promise you he will regret this."

"It's ok Y/N, really I'll get over him", she weakly smiled at me.

"At least one of us is having a wonderful time", she smirked at me and then looked over to Mattheo who was standing a few steps away from us with drinks in his hands.

I chuckled at the girls.

"Ok girl now go and enjoy your night", Pansy shooed me away.

"Thanks love you guys", and I turned back to him.

My eyes fell on the guys tall figure.

The guy who I've had feelings for, for what now felt like an eternity and I finally got to be happy with.

Besides the fact that his father is the dark lord and I have no other choice than beeing on his side.

But I think it will work out.
No I hope.
Actually there's a really high chance that it won't work out.

"Hey are you okay?", his soothing voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey I- uhm yeah. I'm fine", I smiled.

"Do you maybe wanna go take a walk outside?"

"Yes why not"

He took my hand and we walked out of the hall.

It was still snowing outside and a light layer of snow was laying on the castle.

"I love snow", I broke the silence.

"I do too. It's really calming"

He stepped one step nearer to me.

Our hands were still holding each other and our bodys were only inches apart.

"Thank you for this nice evening", I smiled up at him.

He didn't answer me but instead let go of my hand, cupped my cheek with it and finally closed the gap between our faces.

I melted by the touch of his soft lips on mine.

It was only a soft kiss but made me feel so many emotions at once.

I got kissed before but no one ever made me feel the way Mattheo does.

That's when I realised it was already too late. I was utterly in love with this boy.

After a few more seconds he pulled away and smirked at me.

"Good night beautiful", he took a few steps back and left.

I was unable to say anything so I just smiled at him.

After he left I finally processed what just happend.

I quickly went to my dorm after and let  my tired body fall on my bed.

I played the scene that just happend in my head again what made me let out a small happy scream and grin like an idiot.

Oh merlin the effect this boy had on me...

Of course I couldn't sleep that night.
I was overthinking everything as always and my happiness and anxiety where fighting with each other in my thoughts.
I hope everything is gonna turn out okay.

_________________________________________