Part 2

I just wanted to say that english is not my first language so please tell me if you find any grammar mistakes.

_________________________________________

Riddle.

A cold shiver went through my body.

He looked at me as if he was waiting for a reaction.
I didn't know how to react so I just nodded akwardly.

He put his eyes on his note book again not minding me anymore, so I pulled out the book I'm currentlly reading and started focusing on the page.

Although I couldn't stop thinking about that boy sitting in front of me.

The train ride started to feel like an eternity when we finally arrived at Hogwarts.

The brown curled boy, with who I didn't change one more word, stood up and grabbed his things.

He gave me a quick "bye" and I put a little smile on.

I stepped out of the train and started walking torwards the carriages.

~a bit later~

The great Hall was already overfilled when I walked in.
I walked to the Slytherin table and sat next to Draco, Theo, Pansy, Daphne and Astoria.
The popular Slytherin kids.

I think they're only nice to me because of my blood status but still they're the only people i sometimes talk to.

"Hey Y/N, how was your summer?", Pansy asked me energetic.

"Uh I didn't do anything special, and you?"

Pansy started giving me a whole presentation about what she did in her vacation and I just tried to look interested but luckely she got interrupted by Dumbledore.

"Welcome students to another year at Hogwarts but at first the new first years are going to be sorted into their houses and we are also welcoming a new sixt year student. Mattheo Riddle."

Everyone started getting loud, talking excited but also being scared. I also saw a really shocked Harry.

"SILENT",Dumbledore shouted and everyone immediatly went silent.

The first year students entered the hall followed by him.
He walked so confidently not looking at anyone.

No one really focused on the first years getting sorted in their house.
I kinda felt sorry for them but I also only had my eyes on Mattheo.

Then finally when it was his turn everybody went silent.

The hat wasn't even touching his hair when it shouted: :SLYTHERIN"

Well that was kinda obvious.

Our table started clapping and cheering when he walked to us and sat right next to me.

Oh fuck.

"Hello again.", he said looking at me.

The whole table was staring in our direction.

"Uhm...yeah hello", i answered.

"So you're Mattheo Riddle", Pansy asked him, trying to make a conversation.

"Yes", he answered shortly not even looking at her.

The whole dinner over everyone tried to talk to him but he rarely answered in full sentences and stood up when everybody was still eating.

I wanted some time for me alone so I left the hall early and headed to the dorms.
But on my way I decided to get some fresh air so I climbed up the ladder to the astronamy tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter<3