Part 5

The first week went by really fast.

I didn't see much of Mattheo.
We only have potion class together which he skipped two times this week.

From other students I heard that he also skipps his other classes most of the time.

He's also never seen in the Corridors.

It's like he just vanishes for half the day.

I was sitting with Pansy and the Greengrass Sisters at dinner right now.

They where talking about the party tonight.

"I'm so excited for the first party this year", Pansy said letting out a squeak.

"Yeah especially because Draco is gonna be there, huh?", Daphne teased her.

Honestly I was also excited for the party.

I'm not really somoene who likes partys
a lot but I do enjoy it sometimes.

After dinner we four where all together in our dorm getting ready.

Sometimes I really have fun hanging out with the girls.
They can be really nice.

Astoria was doing my make up right now while Pansy and Daphne where putting on their dresses.

They all looked stunning.

Astoria finished my make up and I hushed in the bathroom to change in my dress.

Normally a bit to revealing for my taste but I don't know I felt like it tonight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Normally a bit to revealing for my taste but I don't know I felt like it tonight.

"Wow you look gorgeous Y/N", Pansy complimented me.

"Aww thank you, but you also look breathtaking. Draco is gonna love it", I winked at her.

She blushed and we all laughed.

We walked trough the corridor to the party.

I already heard the music from the room.

Astoria opened the door and we entered a overfilled room.

There where colorfull flash lights and loud music playing.

It was hard to not loose the girls.

I could feel a couple eyes on me while walking trough the room to get to the table with the drinks.

I have to admit I'm looking pretty good in this dress.

But then I suddenly felt somoenes eyes staring at me.

And I saw him inbetween all of these studens leaning alone against a wall in the corner of the room.

He was looking me directly in the eye.

"Y/N what do you want to drink?", Daphne pulled me out of my toughts.

"Uhm ....what? oh sorry uhm just an orange juice please", I concentraded on the girls again.

My target tonight was not to get drunk.

I was sipping on my orange juice when I got interrupted by somoene tapping my shoulder.

I turned around and.........

_________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter .

If yes I would be happy if you leave a vote<3

unexpected Love-Mattheo Riddle ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें