As I said I have seen better.

Her eyes held astonishment as if she didn't expect me to do all this .

  Well fuck bitch , I'm a different version.

She was a bit taller than me maybe 6.3 so I had to look up to her as I held her chin with my finger but I didn't care as long as I have control.

Her eyes were wide open gazing into mine but I rose my eyebrows at her acting all cute and innocent making her snap from her thoughts but she didn't speak up which made me eager.

I waited for a few more seconds but she didn't dare open up her lips. A thought popped up in my mind making me internally grin.

More fun ladies.

I tiptoed before tilting my head to the right as I got closer to her ear as I wrapped my hand around her throat making her breath hitch a bit before taking a long lick just on her jaw.

She groaned loudly as I smirked widely knowing my effect on her as my hand tangled with her hair tugging it softly while massaging her scalp softly, pulling her down to my crook making her hands fall to my hips which made me grin slightly knowing my plan is perfectly shaped.

I leaned against my door pulling her with me taking in shallow breathes controlling myself from the thoughts in my head.

"What are you doing?" Alexa hardly whispered because I could tell she was lovin' every second of this and it's just going to get better.

"Nothing, mommy, and I think you should remove your fucking hands off my body if you don't want me to stop now." I trailed my lips on her collarbone as I whispered  but didn't dare fucking meet them with the skin even if I wanted it so bad for a few minutes. She shivered a bit everytimeas  my breath fanned above her skin.

"You are so naughty." She breathlessly said but nonetheless removed her hands off my body and placed them at the sides of my head widely apart making me get hot all over a sudden.

Okay I didn't expect that.

I counted 1, 2 ,3 continuously as it help me to take my mind off the dirty thoughts in my head. I wanted her to take me here right now but it wasn't part of the plan though the tingling sensation had grown strongly.

I looked up the ceiling as I bit my lip to stop myself from drowning in the pool of desire. I raised my knee up to her crotch because her legs were wide apart.

How  fucking amazing.

She tensed up before she shook her head in my crook as I pressed my knee more to her core making her inhale deeply my scent. "Only for you mommy but now mommy tell me why you are apologizing?"

She breathed deeply as I tilted my head to the side seeing how hard her hands were clutched at the door making me more wet. "Why do you want to know ?" She huskily whispered and I could tell she was really turned on so I released the pressure I had on my raised knee before pressing it back lightly and rubbing in circles.

A muffled groan came out from her making me grin loudly knowing everything is as planned. "I need to know why you are apologizing to me because you are a fucking controlling bitch." I tugged her hair a bit as my other hand trailed up and down to the sides of her body.

I could feel how her breath had sped up and I couldn't be any happier though she's not the only one affected here.

"Well I  fucking touched you without your consent  because look at you, you are so beautiful and amazing.  Every time I lay eyes on you , I  just can't control myself around you and the moment I met you then I wanted to make you mine and I was willingly to fight for you and your heart but I didn't know I would fuck everything up the next day. I know it will be hard for you to accept my apology and it will take time but just know I'm really sorry Laila." Her eyes held mine as she rolled down her confession.

With every word that came out of her mouth made my heart beat raced as my movements on her crotch slowed down making her groan deeply.

My breathing paced up as my heart flattered. Tears threatened to form in my eyes at her beautiful confession but deep down it wasn't enough to convince me.

I couldn't fucking believe anything she said even her beautiful confession.

Even though it was so realistic and wholeheartedly , I just couldn't believe it.

They are lies. I deep down knew it.

Not all sweet words are true and I know she might be finding her way into my heart so I can forgive her well too late.

Her eyes impatiently searched for mine as if she would get her answers from them but it surely wasn't going to be that easy as she thought it would.

I cleared my throat gaining her attention because she seemed like she was lost in her thoughts. "That was so sweet Smith." I smiled genuinely at her and I could see the relief in her heart before I dropped the bomb on her head.

"But I don't fucking care."

***"""""

Damn Laila stop making things hard for me .....so who do you want to be with????

Skylar.....

Or

Alexa......

Tell me ? Anyways longer chapter (1620w words , I definitely need a break and that's for the next 3 months...bye)