Chapter IX: A trip to the shores

Mulai dari awal

"Miss Sailor, why the beach?"

"Would you rather go somewhere else?"

"No not really I just want to ask."

"I haven't had much sun since I live underground, I really miss the sea shore because that's where I discovered my passion for sailing!"

Kirby felt a bit bad since it was the very same shore where he watched the Halberd sank.

Sailor doesn't seem to mind at all, she actually looks thrilled to see the orange sea.

"But you operate space crafts!"

"I had to start somewhere before learning how to drive flying things, besides I was reaaally good at my job in the sea I was offered a job on Halberd!"

"I can see that! You always make Meta Knight happy with all your hard work!" Kirby smiled as he reached for her head to pat it.

"Dawww you're so sweet!" Sailor carried him in her arms as they walked to the Sandy beach!

Kirby changed to his swimming at and began making sand castles and splashing water around.

Sailor laid a tablecloth on the sand, like a picnic as she prepares the foot she bought from her basket, there were water, iced tea, apples, sandwiches and cookies.

*Sniff sniff*

Kirby approached the picnic spot in a heartbeat, gobbling the cookies and sandwiches as fast as he can.

"You won't be able to swim in an hour if you eat it all."

"I'll be okay, my stomach is basically a black hole!"

"...was that literal?"

"Mhm!" He nodded, his mouth was full of bread and jam.

"Well leave some for Bandana Dee"

"He's here?" Kirby stopped to ask as his words were muffled.

"Yep he's there doing soccer practice." She pointed.

"...but isn't soccer supposed to be played in the fields.."

"Playing soccer in the grass is easy so they're competing for who could play soccer the best in sand." Kine appeared from the waters.

"That exists?"

"Eh who knows, it's so boring that everyone here will make a competition about everything,

You're also talking to a half fish, me, everything is possible here on Popstar so don't think about it too hard." Kine explained.

"Okay, I'll just leave some for Bandana and I could go swimming with you."

"I'm actually here to practice on swimming tournament Kirby, but we could splash around before it starts."

"I figured, it seems like everyone has their own sport, what is coo and pitch doing now? Practicing for a flying race tournament?" Kirby said with a hint of sarcasm

"Right on point!" Coo rushed from the sky and flew beautifully across the orange sea

Kirby and kine were left covered in sand from the gust of wind Coo brought.

"Why don't you try going on sports? You can do technically everything right?"  Kine asked.

"I'm banned from doing any sort of sport tournaments because it won't be fair for others! It- it's bullshit!"

"You can't use language like that Kirby!"

"Not because I look like I'm 7 I can't say things I want I've probably lived longer than your great grandpa!" Kirby yelled.