Chapter IX: A trip to the shores

"I remember falling out of the dying ship, I yelled as I crash into the orange sea."

"I sunk deep, I was in terror that I could not swim."

"And there, I closed my eyes and accepted my fate, to die in honor of Sir Meta Knight and the others, to breathe my last breath in the end."

*Splashing*

"As my vision was about to blur, Sir Meta Knight dived in and reached for my frail hand under the sea, he pulled himself close and grabbed me with his strong arms as he swims back to the surface

He carried my body to the shore with the crew, thankfully none of us had died.

I coughed and grasped for air, Im alive.

Sir Meta Knight, all soaked and exhausted, he draped his cape around me as I watched his maskless face desperate to save the drowned. No matter how hard he tries to look stiff, his eyes were full of worry.

As he was making sure everyone made it alive, he didn't take one second to glance at his collapsing sinking ship, that's where I knew that in his heart his team is what truly matters."

Sailor narrated as she wrote on her diary, it was real events from years ago when Meta Knight tried to take over Dreamland, though the near death experience was traumatizing, she never blamed her team or her leader once. She puts her past aside as she vents it out on a journal.

It was scary yes, but from the moment Meta Knight saved her life, she felt like she mattered for the first time. For so long Sailor was just one of many Waddle Dees out there,

Instead of feeling terror when she remembered about drowning, she let out a dorky giggle thinking about the time she was held close, how heroic and cool Meta Knight looked.

Does she have some kind of crush on her superior? Yes, but that's just how girls her age feel when met with a responsible and stunning young man, it's just a feeling of happiness whenever she sees her leader, nothing more.

It was week after Meta Knight took off and the Sailor noticed how gloomy and quiet Kirby had been, whenever she tries to ask Kirby what's bothering him he'd always reply with

"I'm just hungry! No worries!"

Then leave,

It was concerning, was Kirby always like this? She wondered, and decided maybe he's just bored.

*Knock knock*

"Sir Kirby, you in there?"

"Yeah"

"How about we go to the beach? You haven't been in the shore for a long while right?"

"Right now?"

"Of course!"

"Okay! I'll pack my stuff." Kirby closed his door as Sailor thought of buying Kirby lots of snacks, she really just wants to lift his mood up.