Chapter I: Since the Beginning of Time

Once upon a time- in the deepest, darkest parts of the Galaxy far far way, lies a lonely being who resembles a star.

A celestial being to whom we call "Mother void".

No-one knows how Void was born, but one day, she opened her empty eyes to see a world full of darkness.

For not long, she discovered her ability to create anything she wants! She wanted a world full of bright twinkling lights, she waved her hands and formed balls of light from nowhere,
that's how the first galaxies were born.

As she develops her ability further, she created billions upon billions of galaxies, each with their own solar systems and stars.

Void was satisfied after creating galaxies with a flick of her hand, she decided to settle down on one galaxy, the Milky way Galaxy. A galaxy with most solar systems making it easy for life to grow on almost every planet.

Void was happy, but waiting for inhabitants to evolve took millions of years.

And for the longest time she felt boredom and loneliness,
She tried to create life at will but something was missing, she didn't know what it was.

"A friend would be nice..."
Void sighed and thought to herself.

Not long after, an orange fluttery creature flew towards Void, she was ecstatic!

The Butterfly kept Void company by playing with her, they couldn't communicate but they understood each other perfectly.

They played as Void tried to chase The Butterfly in it's glowing trail, Void was more than amused, she felt strong feelings of joy as a glowing bubble emerged from her flesh.

Mother Void took a closer look and saw, a living baby boy with a pair of two golden horns in it's forehead, she's not one to understand the concept of children but as soon as she laid her eyes on that baby, she knows she had to do what's best for her child.

She knows that she could not give the baby it's right needs, she accompanied her child the longest she could until the Butterfly had an idea.

The winged creature gestured Void to follow him, they were in a quest to find a planet that could raise that boy, and as the boy opened it's eyes for the first time to see his Mother, he laughed, Void was almost hesitant to give her baby to some aliens, it became more painful for her to let go.

Tears of sorrow stained her face black but after some reassurance, she made up her mind and Void continued to follow the butterfly as they approach a reddish planet that we call "Halcandra".

Even void is confused to how a civilization grew early, but it was later explained that the ancient civilization or Halcandra were people from the future who decided to settle to the past.

She gave the butterfly a nod as her figure grows visible to the planet's atmosphere, the ancients immediately started making noises and bowed.

Some of the ancients knew they were going to encounter Void, to which they still strongly worship to this day they called it the "Jambastion Religion".