Chapter VII: The Wish Granting Spell Book

Meta Knight woke up on a familiar bunker room, oh right, it was his personal room space on his battleship.

He had been overworking himself inside by finding suitable and safe routes for his journey, he slept right on the computer keyboard that the team had to carry him his bed.

He rubbed his eyes and began thinking, it has only hit him now that he's going to set sail on the deepest parts of the universe once again.

He thought of how he's going to tell Kirby about the trip, he doesn't want Kirby to follow him in case things might not go as planned.

He heads to the bathroom area and brushed his teeth, he looked at his blurry reflection and wondered where he had put his mask, it was carefully placed in his locker, maybe he should start wearing prescription glasses like normal people next time.

'Prepare ship for take off, Find the crystal, free Galacta and go home safely.'

He took a deep breath as he lays his clear plan out, he checks their food storage room to somehow get breakfast and found it empty,

"But first, we need more rations.." he muttered.

"Goodmorning Sir Meta Knight! Good to see you in the mornings again!" Axe Knight greeted.

"Perhaps you left breakfast for me?"

"We sure did! We missed you down here my Lord!"
The Meta-Knights started gathering around the dining area surrounding their leader,

"We sure did! We missed you down here my Lord!" The Meta-Knights started gathering around the dining area surrounding their leader,

"I take that everyone had already knew of the mission?"

"Unseal Galacta Knight?"

"Exactly, but there are things we have to go about first before that, I've estimated the time we get there would take about a month, in the ship's maximum speed."

"What do we do to prepare?"

"Here's the cheque for the food supply, I want our food storage full of rations by tomorrow." Meta Knight slides a piece of paper to the table.

"Sure thing! But uhh, could we know why the sudden need for the knight? There is no emergency or anythin'."

"Hmmm, I just concluded that it's the right thing to do, I don't know...it just feels wrong to let him die slowly inside there." He sighed.

The crew looked at each other and tried to cheer their leader up,

"We support you Sir! You truly are a Knight of honor!!"
We're gonna get going and take care of the food supply, have a good day!!"

As the Knights goes on their separate ways leaving their leader in peace, Captain Vul steps in to talk.

"How do yar plan on breaking the crystal spell?" The captain asked.

"I heard that an ancient book of spells that contains every sort of spell your heart will desire, kind of like a wish granting book, was recovered and kept locked on our town museum...It saves us the scavenging hunt." Meta Knight replied.