Chapter IV: Meta Knight's Origins

Once upon a time in the far far far away planet called Halcandra lives an angel-like warrior on his days of glory, taking on an army of alien invasions and dark matters alone, he was dubbed the Strongest warrior of the Galaxy as no one was able to even leave a scratch in him.

The said warrior was praised, was given the one of the highest status of the planet, he was popular, he's on top of the world...
Until Galacta heard his mother call out to him once again.

Galacta followed her voice the second he heard it, piercing through outer space like it was nothing.

"What could I do for you mother?"
He kneeled.

"I made you a gift."

"A gift?"

"Yes, I noticed that you're the only one of your kind in this universe, it must have been lonely..."

"Mother.."

"My child, Galacta was it? I want you to take care of your new baby brother."

"Brother!?"

"Indeed, I made him to be just like you, protect him for me

"Indeed, I made him to be just like you, protect him for me."

Galacta let out a sigh as he tries to hold the baby on his arms, he paused and said,

"Was he granted, power?" He had to ask.

"You have enough power for the both of you, that's why you have to protect him."

Galacta quietly sighed in relief, he's certain that this baby won't steal his spotlight but in the other hand he's annoyed he has to take responsibility of a child he didn't want.

He reminded himself everything Void creates exists for reason, that they're perfect and absolute, he carried the baby with his own arms and glared at its big pretty eyes.

"As you wish Mother, I shall go back home."
The white winged knight grit his teeth as he flies back to his home planet,

He arrived and announced the news to everyone, a new Star was born.

The ancients happily raised the baby, far different from what Galacta had go through.
Galacta wants to avoid his little brother but the little one will bother him until he agrees to play.