500 reads special

A/n

Oml THANKS SOOO MUCH I STARTED WRITING THIS IN ADVANCE SO LOL BUT SRSLY

THANKS SO MUCH Y'ALL MUFFINS ARE THE BESTTT

NEXT IS 1k READS GUYS

PLS HELP ME GET THERE

HAHAHAHA OKAY ON TO THE SPECIAL

Might get a little spicy but other than that enjoy!

Some TWs:
- mild swearing
-fluff

Enjoy! (Ain't related to the main story btw)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eryn POV)

"Come on, Techno! What's taking you so long? " I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently. Techno grunted and I could hear him from behind. "That's much better. Phil's waiting, come on! " I tugged his wrist, and dragged him to where Phil was waiting.

"Hi Phil, we are ready! " I said triumphantly. Phil smiled. "Yes, I can see that. Let's go. " he guided us to the carriage(is this the correct spelling-) which we would take to go to the restaurant. "I'll sit alone. You and Technoblade can sit next to each other, no? " Phil said, a hint of a smirk on his face.

I felt my face heat up a bit. What in the world was Phil implying? Whatever. I shook it off and said I was okay. Techno grunted again and hesitantly nodded as well.

"Hey, Tech. You...look nice today." I mutter. He stares at me like there's something delusional about me. "You don't say that very often. Who are you and what have you done with the real Eryn?" he studies my face. 

I sigh. "It is me, you idiot." I punch him lightly on the shoulder. That soon became a sort-of fight between us, but it rocked the carriage so much that Phil had to stop us. "Stop playing like children, guys." he admonished the both of us and I almost laughed.

"Thanks, dadza." I giggled a little at the nickname. "What?" Phil gave me a glare, but he was smiling. When we got there, I set up the benches I had brought. Phil 'excused' himself, saying he needed to get some stuff. 

That sounded overly dubious, but who am I to judge? Me and Techno sat silently on one of the benches, neither of us wanting to talk to the other.

(Techno POV)

Do I tell her now? The voices are getting annoying, though. Do it, don't be a wuss, the voices chanted.

Just let me do it by myself, I said in my head. I hesitantly slung my arm around her shoulder, gently. "Techno? What's up?" Eryn looked at me with those shimmering (whatever eye colour you want)eyes. 

"I- I... I don't know how to say this. Maybe this would help." I leaned down to kiss her gently. 

(Eryn POV)

"I- I... I don't know how to say this. Maybe this would help." Techno leaned down to kiss me gently.

And let me say, wow. I loved this. The kiss did turn a bit rough, his tongue fighting with mine for  dominance. 

We finally pulled away later, breathless. "Eryn...I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Techno asked, still a bit flushed. "Of course, you dummy. You could've just told me!" I patted him on the head. 

 We sat like that for the rest of the sunset, and Phil finally came back, smiling cryptically. I had a hunch Phil was behind this, but knowing him, I knew he had something to do with that. 

"Philza, you are in so much trouble." I confronted him. "I don't know what you're talking about." he said smoothly. 

Phil, oh Phil. You never cease to amaze me.

a/n

i am DONE

Sorry if it's crappy-

I wrote this in school okay soooooooooooooooooo

i almost got caught by the cher btw-

*SIGH*

WELLL BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have a good day, afternoon or night wherever you are!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mah bootyful muffins!!!!