Chapter 32 { Friends or Lovers? }

3rd person P.O.V.

“Okay finally it's our sixth month anniversary tomorrow! These six months passed away like thin air. Every day I just fall for deeply for Off. He makes more mad in love every passing day. I have planned that I'll take him to a beach resort on our anniversary. Haha as I'm back in dad's house so yeah I am rich again. So why won't I do it big?

Plus Off has no idea about it. Like yeah I pretended like I don't even remember and I got a very important work tomorrow. Well yeah I have, which is going to the resort with Off and have fun. It's been a while since we went out like this. I am going to make tomorrow very very special for us." Tay thought by himself lying on his bed with Off besides him.

Where Off is also very excited about their anniversary. But he's a bit in confusion if Tay really doesn't remembers about their anniversary. Like Off knows Tay isn't a person to forget important dates but this time it seems like he has forgotten as he is taking Off to the cemetery cause he misses his grandma. Like yeah Off and Tay have visited the cemetery many times together but whenever Tay visits the cemetery his mood gets sad and upset, which is making Off worried about their anniversary. It's really been a while...

In the morning Tay and Off started their journey to the cemetery which isn't located here nearby but in Phuket because Tay's grandma used to love Phuket. Off had brought Tay's gift along with him... But yeah he's afraid that things won't as pretty as he wanted to. Tay stopped the car in front of a hotel. Off got a bit confused.

“Tay are you planning to stay here?"

“You'll know. Come with me first." Tay said and got out of the car. Tay opened the door for Off and held his hand. Tay took Off inside holding his hand, there was a decorated red carpet and flowers started to rain upon them as they started walking on the red carpet. Off felt very important and special... Never in his life someone did this much for him.

A lady came forward and handed Tay a key. Tay took Off to the room. The room was beautifully decorated filled with flower perfume. If you ask Off the definition of feeling heavenly, he'd say about this time.

“Happy six month anniversary Off... Thank you for giving me this beautiful and precious six months... Thank you for making me a better person... No one could ever replace you in my life..." Tay said to Off with moist eyes. Tay placed a kiss on Off's forehead as he putted on a necklace around his neck. Off checked out the necklace gently, it had a heart shaped locket which could be opened. It had a picture of Off and Tay. All these love for Off, made him tear up. Tay showed Off that he also got one necklace which made Off giggle, then Tay wiped away his tears.

“Tears doesn't suits you babe." Tay said while giggling with Off.

“Happy sixth month anniversary Tay... Thank you for everything... Nobody loved me as much as you did. Your love is a blessing in my life... If it wasn't your love, my life wouldn't have been so colorful. There are so many things I did with you for the first time. We grew up together, studied together, got heartbroken together, failed in exams together, laughed together, cried together... There's isn't anything or any memory of mine where there isn't you... Thank you so much Tay... Not for past six months but for the past years we spent together... I can't describe in words how much I love you..." Off said while sobbing, which made Tay sob too. Tay then controlled his emotions and pulled Off into a kiss.

Both of them putted their feelings deeply into the kiss. Their lips were moving to the harmony of their love. Both of them parted away in the same time and hugged each other firmly. They felt like they're in their own safe zones. They kept hugging each other in silence for quite a while.

“Okay enough being emotional! I have planned a lot of fun things to do!" Tay said breaking their silence.

“Wait! I also got a gift for you." Off said interrupting Tay.