Chapter 13 { Drunk and Happy }

3rd person p.o.v.

After getting heartbroken, the first thought in Off's mind was how did things worked in Tay's case. He wiped the drop of water which fell from his right eye. Off dialed Tay's number and called him.

“Hey Tay?" Off said in a soft voice.

“Hmmm?" Tay replied in a low voice.

“How did things went?" Off asked.

“Bad... Like I didn't wanted him to get hurt... I didn't wanted to look selfish... I didn't wanted you to get blamed for the situation..." Tay said. Off understood in a second that Tay is sobbing. So he decided not to tell about his heartbreak at the moment.

“It's okay Tay... You were not being selfish... If you were selfish, you would've played with his feelings. Instead you tried your best so that he doesn't gets hurt. Plus it's just him misunderstanding us and being insecure of me since the very beginning. Please don't be upset about it..." Off said with a heavy heart to comfort his friend.

”Okay..." Tay said where he just couldn't stop being upset about it. Cause it's him who's wrong, not New. New is the one who got wronged. Not just New but also Off is getting wronged by Tay. Tay just can't stop feeling guilty.

“Um... Then see you at the bar, okay?"

“Okay."

Off hung up the call. He was feeling very heavy... He just wanted to pour out his heart in front of Tay, his Tay, his best friend, his companion, his soulmate.

Off went to the bar and was expecting some good people and no problematic costumers. But yeah nothing went as he wanted. The most problems costumers came, they fought and more sadly Tul sang all the sad songs tonight. Off just wanted to escape the world at that point. Nothing was going okay, nothing felt right. Plus he gotta keep his shit together in front of Tay. Cause Tay needs to get comforted first. He broke up after a long relationship. Like in Off's sight it is quite long.

Off was wiping the table with his bummed face until he saw Tay walking inside. Magically a smile got drawn on his face. He smiled at Tay until he lost his shit and his smile got ruined with the breaking curves of pain. Off hugged Tay started crying quietly. Tay was stunned for a moment, then he patted Off's back for a while. Off then pulled away and wiped his eyes.

“Off? What happened?" Tay asked worriedly. He felt like he is having more pain than Off because Off is in pain. That's the fact which is hated by Tay the most. The best friend for whom he never felt this way, the best friend who was always just a best friend... He now has turned into the best friend who Tay loves like nobody.

“I'll tell you. You go and take a seat. My shift will be over in 10 minutes." Off said, pulling back himself together.

As Off's shift was the last shift, he requested Max to let me stay for a while to get some drinks. And as a good employer or maybe to show Tul that he is a good employer not a miser one, he gave permission to Off. Off thought that his salary will get deducted as always but surprisingly it didn't happened and Max gave him permission without any condition or something. But yeah his surprise had reduced cause the way Max and Tul were looking at each other, made Off understand that it must be something between them which benefited Off.

Off opened his apron and sat on the chair besides Tay. He poured drinks on both of their glasses. Off and Tay sighted after looking at their glasses quietly for a while.

“Tay are you fine?"

“No! What about you?"

“Hell no!"