Chapter 18 { What are we doing!? }

3rd person P.O.V.

Both Off and Tay are ready with their respective decisions. Here Tay is trying to make Off fall in love with him and there Off is in love with Tay but is trying to make Tay forget his feelings about Off.

Tay have decided that as his best friend is being a dumb ass he will try to be more clear in this regard. As days passes by he just can't stop his urge to not only love Off but also get loved by Off. He doesn't wants to be a friend anymore... Plus in all these days... Tay knows that Off also feels something for him...

Off have decided that he will not ignore Tay or anything otherwise things will get crystal clear in Tay's eyes. He is just going to start making some distance between them gradually and act like he's talking with someone. After a few days he will just tell Tay that he got someone and introduce them to him. Even thinking about the pain it will cause makes Off scared as hell. But what can he even do? He doesn't wants to get hated by Tay's father, his guardian and the man who raised him and took care of all his expenses without saying a word.

As it's weekend Tay called Off to come over and help him with the gym. Like Tay got a personal gym at his house. He said Off that he thinks that he is gaining weight so he needs to exercise. If it was normally Off never would've declined Tay's request so he didn't. Tay surely got his reasons to ask Off's help for gym. He just wants things to get a bit more intimate so that Off realizes that the friend zone he's putting Tay inside, isn't where he wants to be.

Off prepared himself to control his feelings and entered inside Tay's house.

“Hi Tay!"

“Hi! You are finally here!"

“Common don't exaggerate! You just called me 30 minutes ago!"

“See? How does it takes 30 minutes to walk from your place to mine? You were getting ready, right?"

“What are you even talking about? It took me time cause Nanon was also out and I didn't knew where Nanon keeps the door lock."

“Ummm should I trust you?"

“Up to you."

“Well... Then I choose to trust you... Cause you are the one I trust the most." Tay said. Even though Off came here after preparing his conscience it didn't helped cause Tay's words made him skip a heartbeat. He face got a bit of red as his eyes made direct eye contract with Tay. But as soon as he remembered about his decisions, he just looked away. Tay honestly thought that Off looked away cause he is shy which made him smile.

“Then let's go to the gym? We gotta do some exercise to stay fit." Tay said.

“It's you who is getting fat. I'm perfectly fine." Off replied.

“Oh really lemme see?" Tay said trying to tease Off. He poked on Off's belly.

“Hey! Tay! Stop! You don't need to see anything if want to do exercise, otherwise I'm leaving. So what do you say?"

“I am sorry. No more teasing. Let's go and do some exercise!"

Both of them at first did a treadmill running spree. Both of them were full of sweat after running. Even though they weren't that tired at that moment. Tay got some towels, one he used to wipe his sweat and with another he wiped Off's sweat a bit which made Off feel the butterflies but as his decision he just took the towel from Tay and said, “I'll do it myself." Tay also didn't forced. He doesn't knows why but he is having a feeling that Off is being different than other time.

“Let's pick up some dumbbells?" Tay asked trying to change the air. Honestly it's been more than a month since Tay has been trying to flirt on Off... But he never felt this awkward before. There is a hint of sexual tension and awkward in the air. Tay is getting confused about what he should do and what what not. Seeing Off all sweaty makes him wanna scream. He just wants to touch those lips once more.

Both of them picked up some dumbbells. Tay helped Off with the hand position, both of them could hear each other's heart racing but couldn't do anything about it rather than looking at each other with eyes full of a lot of emotions.

Off is trying is best to hold back himself. He is regretting his plans. From now onwards he has decided to avoid and ignore Tay otherwise he won't be able to keep his control anymore. Just looking at Tay makes him wanna give Tay a huge smile... But if he does, Tay will get to know, Tay will get to know that Off is head over heels for Tay.

“Tay aren't you done exercising? In an hour I gotta go to teach the kids." Off said.

“Um... Help me do some sit ups first and then I'll drop you there, okay?"

“Fine."

Tay lied down and asked Off to hold his legs with pressure. Off could feel the hotness right from the moment he touched Tay's legs. Tay was lying down and then sitting up, it was like Tay's face is coming close to Off's face in a moment and in another they are far away. Honestly Off loves it when their faces are close to each other but he hates to remember where all these happiness will lead him to.

Off looked into Tay's eyes trying to figure out if Tay is also feeling as intimate as him... If Tay also wants to kiss him... If Tay can take it when Off will break his heart apart... Tay sat up this time without breaking the eye contract, their faces were inches away from each other. Both of them could hear each other's heavy breathing. Tay grabbed Off's neck and brought his face closer and at that moment even Off lost conscience. Tay touched Off's lips softly with his lips. Tay started moving his lips around Off lips kissing them to the best. Off kissed him back softly as a drop of water fell from his eye. Off then moved back and got up... Tay was astonished for a while. Off took his phone from the table started to walk away. Tay immediately got up to stop him.

“Off! Wait! I am sorry! Off! Where are you going?! Listen to me! Off! Common at least talk to me!" Tay screamed as he ran after Off. Tears were running out his eyes, fear of losing Off forever was eating him up. He tried his best to catch Off but couldn't because there were a lot of cars on the road.

Off couldn't help but be this selfish towards Tay. Off hates himself for this... Off never wanted to hurt Tay in this way. He just kept running until he saw a big park. The went inside there and kept crying alone sitting on a bench. Off can't feel more guilty about anything else. He can't believe that he was able to kiss Tay before he had to disappear from Tay's life. Honestly it is not going to be okay. Off never wants to hurt Tay like this but got his reasons. He is hurting both himself and Tay...

Off knows that Tay surely is waiting for him outside his house. Tay had made Nanon call him for several times. But he won't answer. Loving Tay will surely hurt, Off knew. But leaving Tay is what hurts more. Here Off is sitting on a bench for hours and Tay is there waiting for Off at his house. Both of their hearts just won't stop hurting.

Max's P.O.V.

I really wanted to push away Tul when he kissed me. Like I didn't wanted him to ruin all I did, all these days... Hurting me feelings... I know that I got something for him but now it seems like it is not something but love. Cause I continued the kiss until we ran out of breath. We both looked at each other with the eyes which got the same emotions. He hugged me tightly while his tear drops made my shirt wet.

“What had happened to you lately?" Tul asked with hurt eyes.

“I---I"

“Why were you ignoring the shit out of me!? What and where have I done wrong Max!? Tell me!"

“There isn't something you did wrong... But..."

“But what Max?! Do you know or can you even imagine how hurt I was all the time!? Do you know that my heart was feeling hollow?!"

“I am sorry... I------I was being selfish... I was trying to suppress my feelings for you cause a boss and employee relationships is always troublesome... Business doesn't supports it... Plus everyone in the bar kept talking about us being a thing... This made do all these..."

“You know what!? You are a fucking idiot dumbass!" He shouted at me and hugged me tightly sobbing softly. I hugged him back, patting his back.

“I am sorry... I promise I won't do something like this again..." I whispered in his ear and he just nodded being busy hugging me tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Updated :-)