Chapter one:The meeting

My Name is Esther and I'm going to tell you my story on how I met a guy and felt like I'm tied to him. Here it goes please like, comment and vote. Thank you

I sat on the bench in the park listening to music while feeling the cool and enjoyable breeze as it flows, I stood up to leave to the water side when I bumped into a guy accidentally knocking him on the forehead, damn was it painful.

Esther:(In pain and feeling apologetic) ow, ow, ow, oh my God I'm soo sorry but that really hurt.

Guy: It's alright, come with me let me go get you ice to cool it down.

Esther: Why do you think I will just follow you when I barely know you? it's good, I'll bear it. I'm really sorry by the way. (I said almost walking away)

Guy: like I said before it's all alright and I know you don't know me but trust me. Also you really need ice for that, you don't want it swelling.

Esther:I'm fine (I said a little annoyed and walked away).

Guy: if you say so.

I was too hurt to continue staying in the park so I went home and took ice from the freezer to cool it and while doing it I thought of the guy and how foolish I was to be rude to him even though I caused everything, I regret that moment and hope to not bump into him again. It was early late around 8pm and I realised that I haven't ate dinner so I dressed up to go to a restaurant, trust me I'm used to eating alone. While at the restaurant I met the guy again, oh my God is he following me? (I thought to myself so I decided to go meet him)

Esther: Hey, stalker much?

Guy: Excuse me? What are you talking about?

Esther: Yeah, right. Act like you don't know me

Guy: I do know you but I want to know what you mean by stalker much, can't I have dinner again?

Esther: I'm sorry. My table is empty, want to sit with me?

Guy: I thought you barely know me?

Esther: I don't but I can get to know you (I said flirty).

Guy: Alright. I'll pay for your dinner.

Esther: What? Haha, you don't have to.

Guy: Let's sit (calls for the waiter) Excuse me?

Waiter: Good Evening, what can I get for you?

Guy: I'll have the mashed potatoes with gravy and steak, can I also have red wine and one to go?

Waiter: Yes you can, what about you ma'am?

Esther: same thing but can I have vodka instead and maybe vodka to go?

Waiter: Sure thing, I'll be back in a few minutes. (He left)

Guy/Esther: Thank you

Guy: So tell me about you

Esther: (This is the question I don't like answering but I'll do it anyway) I'm Esther and I'm 20, I love going to park on my free time and listening to music. I work at Aldi as the counter girl, something like that. What about you?

Guy: Haha, also no wonder I always see you at the park, I've always want to talk to you but I never get the chance to. Well I'm George, you can call me curious George haha, I work at the bank and 24 years old.

Esther: Curious George haha, just like the monkey show haha. What do you mean by you've always want to talk to me? For how long?

Waiter: I'm sorry to interrupt, here is your meal. Enjoy (he said sorting out our meal)

Esther/George: Thank you

Esther: Can I get more serviette, please?

Waiter: Sure thing (he left)

Esther: Thank you. So George answer my question.

George:Well when I first saw you two weeks ago, I wanted to talk to you but you were with your friends, the second time I tried, you left, I mean you didn't hear me because you were with headphones, I've only seen you twice until you bumped into me hitting your forehead, you can say I have a big forehead haha

Esther: Haha, you're funny George. Also I'm sorry for being rude even when you offered to get me ice, I mean you can't trust anyone.

George: True True, well I'm glad I met you now and I'm also glad you asked me to eat dinner with you.

Esther: I should be the one glad, I mean even after the incident, you agreed to eat with me. Thank you

Waiter: Here is your serviette, ma'am. (He left)

Esther: Thank you. Also thanks for the dinner George, I have to leave now, it's too scary to walk home late for me (I said standing to leave)

George: Wait, I brought my car, I can drop you?

Esther: No worries, you've already paid for my dinner, I don't want to be a burden to you.

George: Hey, don't say that. You will never be a burden to me, also I'm dropping you.

Esther: Thank you

George paid for the dinner and took me home that night, the ride was peaceful and for some reason I felt like I could start trusting him.

Thank you for reading
Please like, comment and vote
Thank you