❄Winter Warmth❄

Mulai dari awal

The more kisses he did, the further he trailed down Hailey's collarbone. Hailey winced lightly as she felt Jake bite her skin. "J-Jake...Ah~...Oh, Jakey.." Jake smirked at Hailey's moaning. Oh, how he loved hearing those sweet sounds.

Mere seconds flew by as Hailey was slowly pinned down onto the couch, with Jake's body being on top of hers, still sucking her delicate neck. He did little nibbles here and there, making his girlfriend bite her lip in pleasure. Hailey held onto the cushion that her head rested on, her nails digging into it as she received Jake's love.

Hailey then felt Jake pull down her sleeve on her right arm as his lips were making their way over to her revealed shoulder at a slow pace. Soon, Jake's mouth made it, licking her shoulder flirtatiously before he nibbled it gently, receiving a moan from Hailey in return.

"Oh, baby.." Hailey spoke out seductively. Jake smugly grinned at her, lifting his head up and away from her shoulder. He then connected his lips with her, engaging in a loving kiss with the girl. Hailey's arms made their way around his neck while Jake rested and leaned his palms against the sofa.

Their mouths soon left the other for breath. It wasn't long before they met lips again, their tongues exploring the other's mouth. Jake and Hailey moaned breathlessly throughout the kiss before soon, breaking it apart once again.

"Well, you definitely made me feel more warm.." Hailey joked, hearing Jake laugh in response. She ran her fingers through his smooth strands of hair. It felt insanely fluffy and soft. No matter what, Jake's hair always managed to stay soft.

After a few strokes, Hailey then gained a flirtatious smile on her face which Jake noticed. "Uh oh. What are you up to, princess?" Hailey rolled her eyes with a sarcastic grin at the question before giggling.

"Don't you think it's my turn to make you feel warm, Jakey..?"

Jake's face became red at Hailey's abrupt words. Hailey then sat up and gently pushed Jake down onto the opposite side of the couch, her body lingering over his as she crawled on top of him with a smirk.

Jake's cheeks flushed pink at Hailey's dominance, which he thought was attractive as hell. Hailey leaned her face down and kissed his forehead lovingly. Jake smiled at the action.

She touched her nose with his, rubbing them together, giving him an eskimo kiss. Jake chuckled shyly at this, feeling a peck on his lips afterwards.

With all that, Hailey laid her countenance down into Jake's neck, repeating the same process Jake did to her. She kissed his skin blissfully, seeing Jake shut his eyelids with a comforted smile.

Hailey kissed his warm neck a few times, hearing Jake give off some hums in ease. Hailey beamed and then soon started tasting his skin with her teeth. A low moan left Jake, his grip on the sofa tightening. "H-Hailey..God, Hailey.."

Hailey continued to nibble his neck, occasionally sucking on it which made Jake moan out even more. "Ah~ Oh, princess.." It was music to Hailey's ears hearing Jake's moans.

Hailey reached Jake's collarbone, planting a trail of small pecks with her lips. Jake bit his lip in satisfaction. "You like that, Jakey?" Jake nodded his head in shyness.

"K-Keep going, princess..D-Don't stop~" He moaned again, making Hailey chuckle seductively.

Hailey went up to his neck again and sucked it affectionately and repeatedly. Jake threw his head back in pleasure, the smile that was plastered on his face not leaving.

It wasn't long before Hailey lifted her head up from his skin, realising that she had left a hickey in the process of it all. "Oops, I left a little something.." Jake opened his eyes in confusion on why she stopped and what she meant.

"What do you mean?" Hailey held onto her neck with a bashful grin.

"There's a hickey on your neck..hehe. Sorry, I got a bit carried away.." Jake blinked at her in puzzlement before he laughed a bit.

"Ah, it's okay. I've given you hickeys before." He said with a smirk, making Hailey blush.

"Sh-Shush!" She replied, seeing Jake chortle at her reply which she loved so much. Jake's laughs were one of the cutest sounds to come out of him.

"In fact, why don't I give you one right now? Let's even things out, shall we?" Jake offered with a charming smirk, sitting his body up as he hooked Hailey's chin, bringing his face closer to hers. Hailey blushed profusely, unable to speak as she was incredibly flustered. Jake raised an eyebrow with a smirk before answering for her.

"I'll take that as a yes then.."

Jake's palms held onto Hailey's waist as he pinned her back down onto her side of the sofa, dominating over her once more. Hailey's face became heated as Jake loomed over, cupping one of her cheeks.

Jake pressed his lips onto the cheek of Hailey's he cupped. Hailey giggled slightly at this. Jake sighed softly in happiness before he glanced down at her neck. "Go on.." Hailey said, with an encouraging nod.

Jake dug his head into her neck and started sucking her skin in enjoyment. Hailey's eyes closed, her face sinking into the cushion she rested on. One of Jake's free hands snaked their way up Hailey's body up towards her chest and fondled a breast of hers which made Hailey gasp.

"Oh..Jake~" Hailey bit her lip, feeling satisfied as Jake played with her breast in his hand, cupping it gently, squeezing it. "Jakey~ F-Fuck.."

Soon afterwards, Jake's mouth left Hailey's neck, lifting his face away from her collarbone. A dark purple hickey was now displayed on Hailey's neck. Jake stared at her in awe as Hailey smirked back at him.

"There. Scores evened. Happy?" She asked him, a grin appearing on the corners of his mouth.

"Very much so.." He replied back. Hailey stuck her tongue out playfully at him, earning an eyeroll from Jake in response.

Finally, Jake rested his head comfortably on Hailey's chest, hearing her steady heartbeat which soothed him. Hailey ruffled his hair, grasping her hand with his, holding onto it. The two 20 year olds felt safe with one another.

"I love you Jake.." Hailey told him with a soft tone in her voice. Jake wrapped his arms even tighter around Hailey's body.

"I love you too, Hailey. Now..and forever.."

-End-