🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋

Start from the beginning

New day, new beginning. Hwaiting Pete!. Pete motivated himself to search job the next day. This time he was alone. Lek was so tired from yesterday's walking.

But the result was same the next day too.

"Time flies so fast".

Tired Pete bought a coffee for himself and sat on a bench near the park to see the sunset.

He don't know why but sunsets give him some comfort. He thinks his problems will end one day like how the mighty sun ends up getting down back to the earth in the evening.

Long time went by. He was still sitting on the bench. The cold air made him to feel chills running through his spine. There was no one around him.

But his mind kept on saying the opposite.

That he was not alone. And Some eyes were on him.

He turned around. No one. Again he felt it. He turned again. No one. The murder case he heard in the morning started to take a dramatic imagination in his mind.

Again he felt it. Now it is like someone is standing behind him. He wanted to turn but he was too afraid. He prefer to die in this way than to see the killer's face.

Suddenly he felt a strong hand on his shoulder.

Khun ka....Are you alright?

Pete turned to see who it was. It was the same lady who asked the suit for that "know-all ass".

Thank God, Pete let out a sigh of relief.

Are you the one who helped me with the suit?

Khap khun.

You can call p'Kate. By the way what is your name?

Pete phi.

Thank you so much N'pete. Only because of you my ass was saved from being fired.

It's ok phi. I did what i was capable of doing.

By the way, why are you sitting here? And you look so tired.

I was fired phi. So I was in search of job the entire day.

What? Why? Because you helped me? Because you left the shop?

No phi. Its not like that. Its just....my bad luck.

Then phi will bring you good luck na. Here have this. This is my visiting card. I am an artist manager in KP production company. You come and meet me tomorrow in the shooting spot. I will help you to get a job.

Thank you so much phi. I will never forget this help.

Pete was on the cloud nine. Yes he know there is more possibility of seeing that bastard again who was cause of all. But he can avoid him at any cost.

The next day, Pete and Lek went early to the place. They waiied when they saw P'Kate. She immediately took them to a man.

(Wai- joining hands together to show respect)

Meet P'Pai nong. He is a good friend of mine and also the costume designer of this film. From today onwards you are going to work under him. Are you ok with it?

What are you saying phi? Its my dream to work in this department. Thank you p'Kate.

And N'Lek, come with me. You will be assisting technical team.

Thank you P'Kate.

Lek turned towards Pete.

Susuna! P'Pete

P'Pai was a gentle man. Though there is nothing much work for him he allowed him to stay with the crew to learn. He introduced Pete to every member. And he often made sure that he was okay. He asked his assistant to provide food for him.

(Wow I want a senior like him😍)

Pete watched their workplace with shinning eyes as if a child is seeing a cotton candy.

Then he decided to roam to explore more. The place was huge with nearly thousands of dresses for the cast.

As he was busy looking at a beautiful handsewn white gown which was hanging, he bumped into something hard. It was not hard to break his head but was strong enough to make him groan in pain.

He slowly raised his head to look.

It was the chest of the same "know-all ass" bastard whom he wanted to avoid.