𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐨𝐧𝐞

≈☆≈

"kaia!" miles yelled, from her kitchen. kaia was upstairs with glen, setting up the guest room.

miles and kaia had gotten way closer, especially in the time frame of premiere prep. miles was to stay with glen and kaia at the beach house, as he didn't want to go back home for only a few days just to come back to san diego. the two didn't mind him staying over, especially kaia.

"yes?" asked kaia, as she was descending down the stairs with glen trailing behind her. "you okay?"

miles nodded, still looking down at his phone. "i bet you're used to it now, but enews posted an article. about us."

glen scoffed with a smile, "of course it's enews first. they love to make articles to catch peoples eye without getting the full story."

this made kaia laugh, as miles came around the counter to sit by her on the couch. his arm was perched now behind her as she read the article on his phone, and she snuggled closer to him. the hand around her started to play with the ends of her hair. glen threw a disgusted look towards the two.

"ugh," he groaned, before getting up. "i'm going to have to get used to this, huh?"

miles laughed, still with kaia snuggled into him.
"sorry, glen."

"this article is quite funny," kaia laughed, handing back his phone. "it claims that i'm after all the men in hollywood. they even talked about chris evans!"

glen yelled from the kitchen, "you're the hollywood hopper, kaia!"

this made miles laugh a little, making kaia raise her middle finger to the two.

• • •

kaiaashton