𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

≈☆≈

"holy shit, kaia," glen said out of breath from running down the stairs. "chris evans commented on your post. and he followed you!"

kaia was in the kitchen, sipping an iced coffee. they didn't have to be on set until noon. it was currently 8:47.

"i know," kaia nodded, flipping through her book.

"and how are you not freaking out?" glen asked, sitting across from kaia.

kaia shrugged. "i don't know, hes just another human right?" laughed kaia.

glen groaned. "a hot human! he even said "Looking good!"

"glen, he could be just saying that about all of us."

"silly, stupid girl," glen muttered.

kaia hit him behind the head with her book.

"ow!" glen yelped, reaching for behind his head, kaia laughed.

sure, kaia thought chris was very good looking. but, nothing would ever come out a small comment.

"glen, all he did wa-"

the doorbell had rung. kaia went to go check who it was. it was monica.

"you whore! chris evans just commented on your post!" monica exclaimed barging in, leaving kaia laughing and closed the door.

"see! mon is hyped too!" exclaimed glen. kaia just shook her head with a smile, finishing her iced coffee.

"come on, guys. once again, it is just a comment," said kaia, making the two groan. "monica, would you like a coffee?"

monica nodded. "have you even checked your phone since last night? i know glen told me you passed out right after you got home."

"no, it's still on my nightstand," shrugged kaia, fixing up monica a coffee. oatmilk latte with a splash of vanilla, iced.

glen sprinted out of his seat, rushing to kaia's room.

from above she can hear him scream, "KAIA!"

then he appeared back in his seat, catching his breath.

"he sent you a dm!" glen said excitedly and tossed her phone to her.

"what the hell..." kaia mumbled, and unlocked her phone. and there it was.

chrisevans
Hey! So excited to see you play in Top Gun: Maverick!

"ha HA!" laughed monica. "you have to respond!"

kaia was debating. but decided that she would respond to be nice.

kaiaashton
thank you! that means a lot :)

"okay, but you have to add more than that. you want the conversation to keep going," monica said.

"how about, 'are you filming anything lately?'" glen suggested. kaia laughed.