𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

≈☆≈

"monica, shut up," laughed kaia. "it's a beach wedding, it's not going to be over the top dresses."

"you never know," monica said. "i know they said simple dresses, but i hope you still look hot in something simple."

the two were walking over the separate clothing department. it was a building no one had entweder before since the outfits were transported to the part of set where the actors were asked to change.

when the two women walked into the building, a lady at the front desk was seated. she looked about in her late 40s, wearing red rimmed glasses. she looked up and smiled at the two.

"hell ms. ashton and ms. barbaro," she smiled. "i hope you are here for the fitting?"

"yes we are. no need for formalities either," kaia chuckled.

"oh, alright," she smiled before getting up. "i'm agatha, i run this building. we have about fifty to one hundred actors coming in each day for fittings in their films," she pointed out as she led the ladies to a room five doors down the hall.

"that's crazy," monica said in wonder.

"it really is, but i have great staff," agatha said. "you're stylist director for top gun should be in here prepping everything. holler at me if any of you all have problems. and here is your room," agatha stopped in front of a room that read 'bellflower'.

"agatha?" monica asked.

"yes, my dear," she smiled and turned to monica.

"i noticed all rooms have distinct names, why is that?"

agatha's face beamed. "ah! i'm so glad you asked. each room in the building is named after a flower pertaining to the subject of which the actors will be dressed in. take in this rooms name, the 'bellflower'. this is the bridal room, so we named it after the letter b for bridal."

"aw, that's really clever," kaia smiled at agatha.

"it's also easier to say when assigning and directing people," agatha winked, before walking back to the front desk.

kaia knocked on the door before walking in. as soon as you walked into the room, you are hit with the color white, then the hints of purple due to the fact that there were vases filled with bellflowers at almost each table. there were three mirrors in front of a circular podium, where kaia guessed she'd be standing on when the dresses are on her.

from behind the three positioned mirrors, emerged lyra, top gun: maverick's head costume stylist.

"hey, kaia and monica," she smiled. "you're right on time."

kaia smiled before pointing to monica, "this one over here was very excited to see me do this."

monica chuckled with lyra and kaia.

"what can i say? i'm excited for this scene in particular," shrugged monica.

"well, i am thrilled as well," lyra laughed. "so, kaia, your main stylist sent over your four dresses. we can start now, so, follow me."

kaia followed lyra in, both of them engaging in small talk.

"so, tell me about sparks," lyra started. "i know she's a simple woman, straight to the point and no bullshit."

kaia laughed, "you're right. she's head on to what she wants. which is to succeed on the mission and bradley bradshaw."

while kaia was talking lyra had taken the first dress off of the rack. it was floofy at the bottom as it was laced with tulle. kaia already eyed it as something lara 'sparks' moore would not wear.