🍋 cooking in the nude (35)

Scenario that Aizawa returns home from work at school and finds his lover cooking dinner for him naked? What would he do? 👀

⚠️Warnings: cooking naked, cock warming & mention of coitus for dessert. Minors Do Not Interact! FYI: wear an apron while cooking in the nude.

•He would blink his dry, tired eyes and then rub them. He's not so tired he wonders if he's imagining it. As he sets his utility belt down and removes his belt, you approach with a cup of Sake ( or drink you think he would enjoy).

•You give him a soft kiss on the scar under his right eye as it's also high on his cheek. His right hand takes the Sake from your hand.

"Dinner is almost done. Have a seat and relax," you purr out, trying to imitate a cat.

•He takes a sip of his Sake and then tilts his head. His obsidian black hair falls over his heavy lidded eyes. Those eyes are blown out with sexual interest.

• Aizawa is watching what is cooking. Is it a meal cooking that can be interrupted? Are you interested too? Just being naked doesn't equate to having bent over the counter sex.

•He notices you have put an apron back on. Then as you bring hot food out of the oven, just how dangerously you almost burned a precious breast. You're not a tease but keeping one of his favorites about you from getting hurt.

(Note: Yes I have burned a bare breast to get food out of the oven. Extremely painful!)

•Shouta waits for your hands to be free and then approaches you, by sliding up behind you. "Dinner smells good but I bet you taste better..."

"Sho-," you giggle and squeeze his hands. "Food first and then fun time later..."

•He helps set the table and waits. You point, then twirl your index finger to motion he needs to pull his pants down. This is the secret sign for some indiscreet sex in partial public places.

•His dark eyebrows rise and a wicked smile crosses his lips. Though he now frowns at you. The food is to be shared off one plate and he gets to cock warm in you but he can't move inside you.

"Sho...eat your dinner up and then you can have dessert after," as you buck your hips.

A loud groan escapes his lips but his eyes have a mischievous twinkle to them. He places his large calloused hands on your hips and slowly helps lower you down on his precut dripping cock.