black woman (21)

: Aizawa black woman
Got any Aizawa x black woman hcs?

Yes! Great ask and no I haven't. Alucard of Hellsing I have 2 short stories : Captain Imani (modern day) and My Heart is Yours (historical fanfiction)

▪︎♡▪︎

Any rate let us see what I can "whip" up.

Aizawa can't do anything but look at you!

This includes your voice.

•Beautiful dark skin and lively cocoa-colored eyes with a smile that hints of a powerful direction. He would blush and tuck his face down at how delicious your curves are. From head to toe you are divinely built but he must admit your breasts and butt call to him to get a handful of either.

•You and he are at a U.A. school event to welcome new staff when he sees you. You're a new hire to oversee safety at the school. You are the head of security and well being of all the students.

•Whether quirk or quirkless, you are a force to be recon with. You are smart and brave which Aizawa is enthralled with. He knows his students have a great protector besides him now. Aizawa believes you have been sent by Benzaiten, the Goddess that rules over all that flows.

•Some possible quirks you could have:

☆•Boundary Manipulation-Users can create, shape and manipulate boundaries - physical, material, spiritual, existential, pataphysical, logical, conceptual, metaphysical, and so on. Since everything is existentially and conceptually defined by boundaries, the possibilities offered are limitless - according to
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Boundary_Manipulation

☆•Animated Shadow-The power to bring shadows to life. A sub-power of Darkness Manipulation. https://www.superherodb.com/animated-shadow/60-200/

☆•Danmaku-The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult.
https://www.superherodb.com/danmaku/60-242/

☆•Terrakinesis, or geokinesis- is the ability to control the earth and other aspects of it. This is a more specific form of telekinesis.
https://www.superherodb.com/terrakinesis/60-24/

Website for powers listing
https://www.superherodb.com/powers/

•So now the underground hero needs to figure out how to approach you. Aizawa sensei figures he needs to tackle this without his friends Present Mic and *Midnight. You're a strong Black Lady that deserves a strong pro hero even if he feels socially awkward at times.

You will help him feel like being in the public eye.

•An approach would be to talk about your history and family. He would ask questions and want to know your cultural ways. Japanese and African cultures have some differences.

•He wants to be professional so asks if you two can meet somewhere quiet afterwork. He is expecting to be rejected but when you say and give him your number he is overjoyed.

That quirky smile of his reveals how happy he is.

•Of course the date will go well and lead to a relationship. He is All about a serious one. No logical ruse on this part of his life.

•Most often Aizawa is portrayed as a Dom/sub relationship. With you it's a back and forth with who is top and who is bottom. He loves to watch you ride him. He is very keen on lazy morning sex and spooning even for being the little spoon.

You are so good to/for him in so many ways.

Benzaiten
Benzaiten is a joyous Japanese goddess, dispenser of luck and wisdom. Both a Buddhist deity and Shinto kami, she is one of the Seven Lucky Gods and rules over all that flows, including music, water, wealth, and time.

https://mythopedia.com/topics/benzaiten