birthday /handsome (13)

Ask: Aizawa birthday kitty
S/o surprising Aizawa with a new kitty for his birthday? 💓

•Shouta has a pretty good idea: at some point you will get him a kitty. So he would mention the difference between a kitten and a grown cat while visiting a Cat Cafe.

•This way you would know what would be a good fit with the other fur baby(ies). Want to make sure everyone gets along.

•He would most likely insist the cat is from a shelter. He would prefer you have your hard earned money to help take care of the kitty versus money in a breeders pocket.

•He of course would be thrilled to get his fur baby present. He may tuck his new baby in his capture weapon and pack the kitty around. Well only enough that the cat (s) don't get jealous of daddy not sharing his time with them too.

Ask: Aizawa handsome
Shota's reaction to calling him handsome? ❤️

Shota is not confident in his looks. His hair is long and his capture weapon is high on his neck so he can 'hide' himself a little. When he gained the scar under his eye, he thought he would be less attractive to almost everyone. Imagine his shock when his scar was seen to make him even sexier.

Usually scars detract but not the ones on his body...

If you are a teacher or pro hero he is more likely to accept it with a politie thank you.

"(Y/n),"His low baritone whispers. " Arigatou (ah-ree-gah-toh)..."

If a quirkless citizen then he will not believe you at first. He scoffs since he is more in the media now. He suspects you are a fangirl. But once he gets to know you and you become friends he will believe you.

If a s/o or lover, he rolls his eyes but smirks at the same time. He doesn't think so but he's glad you do find him handsome...