water broke (31)

Ask: Aizawa my water broke

Hey babe! I see that you're taking requests! Do you have any Aizawa headcanons on him taking care of his significant other whose water just broke and she's going into labor? 🥰

I felt the need to request such since he's my comfort character and I'm going to be due next week with my second child, but still a bit nervous about everything! Contraction pain is no joke and I would probably end up squeezing his hand off! 😄😅

Oh my!? This Ask is a rush delivery then...

•Oh God's! The birthing coaches took notes from him and all the research he studied!

•So you are in perfect calloused hands as Shouta would remind you.

•Shouta has everything organized. Everything was packed six months ago. There is a full tank of gas and every number possible in his phone as emergency contacts.

•Birthing class went through the what if the water breaks procedure and Shouta pulled hero strings for being in on volunteer parents giving birth on how a baby really comes into the world. (If you let him)

•If your little one has decided it's coming out now, Nemuri or Yagi (he can still be a #1 hero when needed) are volunteering drivers. He will assist with delivery via the back seat of your car. Hizashi is right out unless he leads and sounds like a siren from his car.

•As for a normal amount of chaos and the birth is in the hospital, holding his hand?

•No baby momma he's helping deliver! He will climb in the bed and sit behind you. His capture weapon, much to your delivery doctor's dismay, your "stirrups" is his capture weapon. He helps you and your legs stay strong even when extreme exhaustion hits.

•He will seem like an octopus! Need ice chips? Got it! Wash cloth and wipe your face? It's sailing through the air to you!

•He is nothing but strong and encouraging. You can yell, scream obscenities and threaten his manhood. He knows it's the pain talking.

•When said and done, he will need an IV of caffeine but two help make the baby so the partnership continues after the birth too.

•But...if you have baby momma oxytocin and talking about another baby? He's shutting you right down on that happy thought! Let us wait three months first and no sex until your body is healed and ready young Lady!

Hope you liked it! May your second child's birth go well!

•~•♡•~•

P.S. Some know I am an early grammie. I got an experience of helping my daughter give birth at 16. She had a reaction to medication for pain and began to convule and not stay conscious. She couldn't feel the contractions so her stupid sperm donor and I were her stirrups. Poor thing her knees sometimes to her head but she managed to delight a perfect textbook birth. My rabbit tennis shoes didn't even get blood on them...