Daddyzawa/princess (3)

Ask: Aizawa hide

Any hc's of a fem s/o watching Aizawa and their child play hide and seek? 🥺🎀

So let us see what pours out of this insane mind of sorts. It's short but sweet I think...

•Well you can't have Aizawa play hide and seek with you and your child because he cheats.

•He doesn't stay hidden in one spot and his stealth is spooky good.

•He is also notorious for getting handsy if you play hide and seek with your child.

•He makes sure the little one doesn't spot anything.

"Daddy!" Your mutual child shouts. "Don't cheat counting!"

•You can't help laughing with a smile that tugs the corners of your mouth tight.

•Shouta is being a child once more.

• Perhaps a child he never got to be because you and his child make his heart feel lighter for the moment.

⚜️

Ask: Aizawa/princess

Any headcanons for Daddyzawa playing princess dress up with his daughter? 🥺🎀

Not yet but see what I can do...

•Having been a part time guardian for Eri, he learned all about braiding hair and the goodies that little ones love in their hair.

•Shouta does dress up on tea day which is twice a month and it's scheduled for him to be off. He dresses in jeans and black shirt. He get his hair done by his daughter.

•The stuffed animals are in chairs and real tea is served.

•Eri gets invited to some of the tea parties.

•Aizawa takes his daughter shopping but he's more about creating one special outfit. He doesn't just buy anything and everything. Teaching how to begin budgeting.

•His skin crawls from all the Disney movies but it's not about him but little princess. His daughter...