🍋• rim job (25)

Ask:Aizawa getting rim job

Can you do Aizawa getting a rimjob by fem s/o? I love your writing style!

⚠️ Warnings: oral sex position 69, outer anal stimulation, small amount anal penetration. If you have a hardimitcwith anal anything...move on.

Oh! Thank you and I love your ask on a Rim job!

•You decide it's time to surprise Aizawa with your tongue work. He had mentioned once he likes to be rimmed and so you filed it away to find out more. Now you are ready to blow his mind...

•You desperately beg and whine until Shouta schedules two consecutive days off weekend. He's a suspicious man besides being exhausted. He thinks he's getting drug to a surprise party or something dealing with his loud friend Yamada.

•Shouta got to actually sleep in until 11 a.m. The extent of crowds and people is a small park with flowers at noon and a small lake to walk around. You feed the ducks.

•Instead of eating out, it's an early dinner made by you and his favorite meal you make. You made this amazing meal the first time he came to your place.

•You offer an oiled full nude body massage. Your fingers knead and stretch his sore, tight muscles. Well for the most part except at the very end when you begin to grind on his tight, round ass cheeks.

"That isn't a regular massage (Y/n)..."His voice is husky.

" No babe," you respond quickly. "It's a hint that I want you."

"Oh?" His shaggy blackocks shift out of his heavy lidded ebony eyes.There's a hint of smirk warning you.

•You climb off his lower back, give his right ass cheek a squeeze and begin to leave a sparse trail of clothes to the bathroom.

•Shouta grabs the towel on the bed to wipe most of the oil off. He has no trial because he's already in the buff. His steps are quick and springy like a two legged cat. He has slept and currently his muscles don't ache.

You are in trouble Missy..

•You stand waiting to adjust the wager when strong arms wrap you up to him. His lips kiss and his teeth nip gently. You rub your fingers over his lower arms.

"You need to wash the massage oil, you know.."

Shouta sighs while nodding his head yes,"This weekend was a wonderful idea. Thank you for making such a fuss.."

"Okay grateful lover boy get or do I need to stay out?" you giggle.

"Who's going to wash my back then?" he chuckles.

•While washing the oil of his delicious body, you make sure he's extra clean for the job as you because it's desert dining in the position 69.

•You help each dry off then you position yourself laying on your back and part your legs with knees up. His eyebrows raise.

"Cum eat me..." you playfully state.

•He climbs on top and two create an adjusted hands and knees on him. He doesn't want to put his full weight on you.

•Just when things get wiggling and extra excited, you put your hands around his thighs and move from his juicy slick cock to masterfully swirling your tongue around his back entrance. You listen to his breathing and poke the tip of your tongue inside then return to around the outside.

• A little more lick and tongue poke, he groans loudly and his cum is being deposited on your breasts and stomach.

Footnote:

Rim Job tips

https://www.askmen.com › sex_tips
How to Give a Rim Job - AskMen
Mar 18, 2019 - "One of the best moves for rimming is to swirl the tip of your tongue in a circle around the opening. You can flick the tip of your tongue up ...

https://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_tips/how-to-give-a-rim-job.html