🍋•lingerie shopping (23)

Ask: Aizawa lingerie shopping
Lingerie shopping with Shota? 💓

Double trouble with great reward. Only word to know is Agoraphilia: fetish dedicated to sex in public places.

•Shota has decided it's time to take you lingerie shopping and while there shopping, to indulge in Agoraphilia.

•This is news to you and it hadn't crossed your mind even if he had told you. What if you get caught?

•Aizawa knows you will be resistant to the idea and just plain embarrassed. So it's an upscale sex store that has an extensive lingerie section.

•It is only going to harness lingerie on his pervy mind. He tells you to enter a changing room and he will hand what he finds. Unknown to you he knows the shop owner and has set it up for a private viewing.

His hand reaches over the short changing room door. After becoming overwhelmed and sending screenshots, a final pass of lingerie comes over the door and then taps to the door.

"Let me in Babe.."Shota softly says at the door.

You hissed out as you undo the lock," Sho you shouldn't be in here!"

"Just keep your voice down and it will be fine,"he reassures you. "Does anything catch your eyes?"

"Yeah," you huff. "You know how much better the lingerie would be than me. The roses harness bra and panties for me. Then I thought the harness would fit you..."

Shota licks his chapped lips as calloused hands grasp your waist. "You look fucking delicious standing in front of all those mirrors. The distinct metal clang of his belt buckle being undone as Sho presses up to your body.

"Watch me fuck you in the mirror Babe..."

He gets two for the price of one...Katoptronophilia
(People enjoy have sex in front of mirrors.)

https://m.shein.com/us/Cut-Out-Appliques-Underwire-Lingerie-Set-p-2071278-cat-1862.html?url_from=adplaswsexy23201230333L_GPM&cid=16805450604&setid=&adid=&pf=GOOGLE&gclid=CjwKCAjw4ayUBhA4EiwATWyBroUXUyyTcw9gNCGhpf7JKbcHWY9nN

https://obsessharness.com/harness-belts-leather-set-attraction/