18. Times up

'Karly called Sara she threatened her and my nephew,' Sam said as they walked 'OK go somewhere safe,' Sam said into the phone 'only pay cash. All right? And let me know when you arrive... I know look I love you I'm not ever going to let anything happen to you and the boys you know that right OK bye.' he hung up with Sara. 'Karly wants to meet she left a contact number,' Sam's phone chimed 'the rooftop above north plaza now come alone,' it said as they peered over at his phone. 'She said come alone...'

'I'm coming with you.' so they suited up and headed out

'Karly!' Sam shouted 'Karly!' she leaned over the balcony and they made their way hesitantly up the steps 'you called my sister? That's how we're gonna play this?"

'I would never hurt her,' Karly told him 'I wanted to understand you better. I see you didn't come alone.'

'You have to end this now.' Sam demanded as Karm and Bucky stood behind him. Much to buckys objections he thought the safest place for Karma was with him.

'I don't wanna hurt you you're just a tool and regimes I want to destroy, you're not hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill you it would be meaningless. I was going to ask you to join me do the world a favor and let me go.' Karly told them.

+

'Hello John Walker,' Sharon said tracing them

'Hey sam new cap is moving,' Sharon said over the comms. Karma smiled hearing her sister's voice in her ear 'looks like he's found them or maybe they found him.'

'It's walker,' Sam said as they jumped down but Karly attacked thinking it another trap

'I'll send you to the location go,' Sam said flying off.

++

'Times up,' the super soldier said as a barely conscious Lamar lay before them. John walked cautiously through the abandoned building searching for his friend went to dagger came flying through the air. He threw his shield with all his strength at the man it lodged in the wall and the man disappeared.

'Fuck,' he was on the move running as fast as he could sam broke through the ceiling it shattered under his feet, at Walkers location.

'Would you do?' Sam asked as walker bent a pipe with his bare hands

'They have Lamar,' John said running off

'He took the serum.' Sam told Bucky and Karma. Lamar struggled with the binding while Bucky made his way into the building taking down super soldiers in his path he kicked one through a wall and a super soldier lay unconscious before him.

'Stay there,' bucky told him as John and Sam fought the rest of the super soldiers. Karma was to stay outside but that was only because Bucky didn't know of Karma's skills, she didn't listen she wasn't going to lose bucky again.

+

'What's with all the knives?' John asked

'I like knives,' Karma said her blade lodging and one of the super soldiers shoulder, Bucky watched amazed and confused, the girl he met all those years ago... Karma was not her anymore but still sexy as hell as her blade went flying hitting her mark perfectly. Karly came flying through the air kicking Lamar in the chest he went flying into a column John pushed the super soldier off of him kneeling before his friend

'Hey hey hey Lamar....Lamar.' John said feeling the blood on his finger dripping from Larmars head.John tried to wake him up but he was dead. Fury built in John as Karly and her team made their getaway but he broke through the wall slamming down below he's searched for the super soldiers chasing after them he was going to get revenge.

'Where is she?' John demanded throwing his shield repeatedly at the super soldier until he was down begging for his life.

'it wasn't me!' the man screamed 'it wasn't me!' but John didn't care he bashed him again and again and again with the shield until he was dead. His shield coated with blood. People in the streets recorded with the new captain America had done a Sam, Karma and Bucky stood speechlessly.