2. Be in LOVE

'I plugged my phone into the wall, next to the bathtub, water cold, I didn't notice 'cause you got in my head—ed on the freeway in the night, I'm going eighty, no headlights, I'm losing focus-'

'Karma!' Sharon declared over the music, karma spun around pressing pause. 'I'm heading out, come with!' Sharon begged.

"No, I have to get this number down. If they win tomorrow I want to change up the chorus,' Karma told her moving around the condo they rented for the month. Karma also did not question the amount of money Sharon brought in for her private security. That was something Sharon loved about her sister, her innocence. It was also something she thought might get her killed one day.

As expected Sharon was stumbling through the door, Bucky helped her back but in fact Sharon was not drunk she was trying to set Karma up with the new and improved Winter soldier. Since Karma didn't get the hint earlier Sharon thought if Bucky was a good guy like she expected then he would walk her back and stumble across Karma on his way out. Karma had choreographed the rest of the dance and tomorrow after the competition she was going to send it to the girls as long as they were moving on, but she confident.

'Just do it. Just be in love with him.' Karma declared and bucky peered around the couch to see her reading a book on her tablet she jumped when she saw him.

'You are really the opposite of your sister'. Bucky remarked

'The only thing we have in common is our very blonde hair. But then again hers is dyed and mine is all natural,' karma flipped her hair back a grin on her face. Bucky chuckled. 'Two nights in a row. She must like you,' karma said bringing her tablet on her chest it was well after midnight and Karma should be asleep and getting prepared for tomorrow but she was too antsy and when the author of her current story killed off the love interest which they always did she would go to sleep, alone, again.

'I don't know about that,' bucky said awkwardly. 'she got drunk and I was there, just dropping her off.' In all honesty sharon didn't really show emotions. She didn't give him anything to indicate that she liked him but Sharon was overly drunk and Bucky was being a good guy returning her home. In all honestly Bucky was hoping in returning Sharon he would see Karma again.

'Of course she does. I mean look at you.' Karma said sweetly 'plus you laughed at my very corny jokes oh I got another one.' Karma said happily

'Shoot,' bucky said sitting down on the arm of the chair

'Why didn't the almond get into the club?' Karma asked already a giggle on her lips

'I don't know,' bucky replied a smile pulling at his face.

'Because he was nuts! Nuts!' Karmas laugh made bucky want to smile. He didn't understand how the siblings could be so opposite.

'So what are you reading?'

'Oh you know the typical... game of thrones fan fic smut.' She said causally. Bucky just stared at her. 'Game of thrones. The book then turned tv show?' she clarified.

'I've heard of it.' Bucky said slowly.

'Its golden!'

'Whats fanfic?'

'What's fan- see that shows you are a normal person with a realistic social life if you don't spend your time obsessing over fictional characters. That is not me.' Karma told him honestly.

'Which character?'

'Sandor.' Karma said sweetly bring up a picture

'He ... you got an interesting type Karma.' Bucky told her. She brought up a picture of the actor

'Game throne fanfic again,' sharon called from the kitchen getting some water, she was slightly more tipsy than she thought.

'You cannot tell me that rory mccan is not a fine specimen of a man!' Karma called after her and Sharon couldn't help but laugh.

'Karma has a strange taste in fictional men!" Sharon declared heading back to her room making a show of stumbling around.

'Your type is blonder than the bottle!" Karma shouted back but her eyes drifted to Bucky.

'You couldn't sleep?' Bucky questioned glancing at his watch.

'Had a song in my head then I wanted to finish this story. What are you doing up this late besides partying with my sister? Bad dreams?' Bucky didnt answer. 'I have something that's helps me calm down warms me up too.' Bucky sat confused for a moment as she left what was she insinuating. But she came back with a blanket. 'You were staying right? It's late and dark and there are some shifty people out there.' Karma mused.

'I don't want to impose,' but hell yes he wanted to stay and talk to Karma some more.

'Lay down.' She looked like she was struggling to hold the blanket up as she moved but she lay it out on bucky and he understood why. 'Weighted blanket. It has a sort of calming effect. Keeps me in place too apparently I wiggle.' Karma said with a laugh. 'You know when dogs are chasing squirrels or rabbits in a dream and their legs are running in the air. I feel like my dreams are probably like that.' karma told him

'Chasing squirrel?' Bucky teased

'Haha.' Karma sat back down across from him.

"It is nice.' He admitted and before he knew it he was out. He had never felt such peace before and he knew it wasn't the blanket, it was Karma. She was like this little light that he needed more of.