Her father had told her so too, but Viktoria still felt ready to get involved in the highest motorsport class.

"I'll score your points, Christian", she then answered, encouraging her team principal and maybe herself as well.

✧・゚: ✧゚・:

It was mid-afternoon and the sun was still high in the Spanish sky when Viktoria took a stroll through the paddock.
Hardly any more fans were here, the media gone too.

Only employees of the teams, principals or the drivers themselves.
The hustle and bustle surrounding Formula 1 had never been right for Viktoria, she probably just followed her father in this matter.

Because after the birth of his daughter, Mika Häkkinen always preferred to drink hot chocolate with her in the hotel room than to get drunk until he couldn't think straight.

Of course, one or the other victory had to be celebrated properly, but mostly the Finn always explained different situations of the race to his daughter.

Today Viktoria was a driver herself and didn't have her father around every race to give her advice.

Although she had already spoken to a few other drivers besides Vettel, especially the women, they were all somehow too communicative.

"Look who's finally made it to the big ones",
a familiar voice suddenly sounded beside her, and it wasn't English that was being spoken. It was Finnish.

"Kimi!", Kimi Räikkönen, driver for the Lotus F1 team, pushed his black sunglasses up from his nose to his forehead to look at his compatriot, who was still wearing her racing suit.

"Never thought I'd see you at Red Bull. Rather at McLaren, Kääpiö", he chuckled, laying an arm around her shoulder.
(ᴋᴀᴀᴘɪᴏ=ᴅᴡᴀʀғ)

"My Dad would rather have me at McLaren too", Viktoria answered, smiling at Kimi.
She could still remember her first encounter with 'the Iceman' all too well.

It was an in-season race and Viktoria was of course present with her father.
It had been Kimi's first Formula 1 race and Mika had been a kind of mentor to the then young Finn from the very first moment.

They also spent a lot of time together off the track and that's how Viktoria got to know him better, got to know him better as a kind of big brother.

It was just great that they could now drive together in Formula 1.
In addition to Viktoria and Kimi, there was another Finnish driver whom she already knew from Formula 2 and Formula 3:
Valtteri Bottas.

A very nice guy, with whom Viktoria got along well right away and who also celebrated his debut in the highest motorsport class this year.

"I can understand why. Besides, I am really happy to have Valtteri and especially you in Formula 1 now", the older Finn put on one of his rare smiles and looked at Viktoria from above.

"If you have any questions, need advice or need to talk from Finn to Finn, I'm here for you, Kääpiö", he promised her, taking a heavy load off Viktoria's shoulders.

It was good to know that she had someone else to advise her besides her father.
Someone on the grid who had the same mother tongue.

"I can also show you how to skip press conferences", he then offered her and the Finn's eyes widened.