"But knowing these two, the match is gonna be, how do I put this... Boringly prolonged? I'm not saying I don't have faith in Sakura, it's just that those two are practically even matched." (Y/n) said.

  "Hm, well, I guess you can, but make sure to come back later when the matches are still going. Also, do my a favour and go check up on Sasuke for me." Kakashi responded.

  "Sure sure, but you owe me something back." (Y/n) said, waving goodbye to her Sensei and a few Genin.

  As (Y/n) stepped out of the building, she put her headphones on and turned on her phone. She made sure to set an alarm for Naruto's match before choosing a playlist.

  The (h/c) haired girl decided to simply wander around town first, drop by the Akatsuki for a bit after, then to go check up on Sasuke before returning back to the Chūnin exams.

  Such a great plan.

  So she went around town to find a place to buy dangos.

  For Itachi, of course.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  After buying more unnecessarily necessary items, (Y/n) walked in to her shared apartment and did a few random hand signs.

  Her surroundings changed as she teleported to what she assumed was the Akatsuki base.

  "Ah yes, a giant bolder, perfect hideout for a criminal organization." (Y/n) commented, phase right through the bolder with no problems.

  "Nice, absolutely nobody is here right now." (Y/n) pulled out a marker and started hiding random doodles in the base.

  (Y/n): 'Gotta put a "(Y/n) was here" in the corner'

  Once she felt the presence of one of the Akatsuki members, she immediately teleported away, leaving a box of many dangos where she once was.

  One of the timers went off, reminding her of the task Kakashi had given her.

  Sasuke was doing okay, (Y/n) sorta just stayed there before getting the idea of leaving a bowl of bananas on a table for him.

  :)

  (Y/n)'s second timer she set went off, indicating the halfway point in Naruto's match against Kiba

⁽ᵀᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵀᶦᵐᵉ ˢᵏᶦᵖ⁾

  The (h/c) haired girl's eyes' intently look at the duel that was currently happening in the arena.

  "So how's Sasuke?" Kakashi inquired.

  "He's do fine, according to the nurses. Still unconscious, but okay." (Y/n) replied.

  "Fang over fang!" Kiba shouted the one move he always (and only) uses-

Ahem.

  The other Genin, along side with the Jonin and Chūnin, watched as Naruto successfully tricked Kiba in to thinking that the blonde was actually Akamaru.

  The real Akamaru ended up get hit as well and laid unconscious on the floor.

  The two continued to attack eachother, with Kiba seemingly having the upper hand here, and kept Naruto away from doing his 'special technique'.

  Just as Naruto was about to get attacked from behind.

  ...

  He farted.

  Which ultimately lead to Kiba hurriedly back away, holding on to his nose, due to his heightened sense of smell.

  (Y/n) couldn't help but let out a laugh.

  With Kiba still suffering from the fart, Naruto did his version of Sasuke's 'Lion's barrage' and managed to land a kick on Kiba's head, knocking him unconscious.

  (Y/n): 'Niceeeeeee'

  She then remembered who's match was next.

  (Y/n): 'That's not very niceeeeeee'

  The (h/c) haired girl was listening in to Kiba and Hinata's conversation.

  Wow, it's not like the next match is like Hinata vs Neji or some shit like that.

  "Well then, let's announce the next battle." Hayate said, making everyone avert their attention over the the signboard.

-Hinata Hyūga vs. Neji Hyūga-

  Damn.

  That's what icepacks are for-

  "I never thought I would have a fight with you, lady Hinata." Neji said.

  "Brother Neji..." Hinata trailed off.

  "Brother?" Sakura questioned no one in particular.

  "Those two are siblings?" Naruto asked, leaning closer to the railings.

  "They're both from the Hyūga clan, my friend. But the two aren't actually siblings." (Y/n) stated, playing around with one of her kunais.

  "Then how are they related?" Sakura once again asked.

  "Well, the relation of a head and branch family. That may be an appropriate way to put it." Kakashi answered.

  "Mhm, Hinata is from the head family. In other words, a person from the main household, and Neji is from a branch family that is descended from that family." Lee added in.

  "In other words, it's a fight between relatives. It must be uneasy for the both of them." Sakura commented.

  "Yes. However..." Lee trailed off.

  "What is it?" Naruto asked.

  "But there have been many incidents between the branch and the head familes, though. So now the two aren't on the best terms." (Y/n) replied for Lee.

  "How do you know this, (N/n)?" Naruto inquired.

  "From hanging out with Hinata." (Y/n) blanky stated.

  (Y/n) then left the conversation, to sit on the floor. She sighed, knowing that the following duel is going to be a pain to watch.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1300

(A/n): Hoping the next part will come out in a few days, not counting the Rock Lee part😅