𝘾𝙖𝙩•𝙁𝙖𝙣•𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙙

(A/n): *virtually cheers at the amount of reads*

(Last chapter was a actual part, incase the emojis made you think it wasn't)

3rd POV

  It was a normal morning in the apartment. (Y/n) was listening to (a/a) while eating her breakfast. Naruto tiredly ate buttered toast.

  (Y/n)'s eye lit up as she checked the calender.

  (Y/n): 'Chūnin exams start soon. Haha.'

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  The two were heading towards the meeting spot. Naruto sprinted to the bridge, and (Y/n) did what she does best.

  "Teleportation style: just go to the damn meeting spot."

  She popped up beside Sasuke, who chose not to question it. Naruto hasn't arrived yet.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  (Y/n): 'Where's Naruto???'

  Seconds later, said blonde came running towards the three.

  "(N/n)-chan, you didn't wait for me!" Naruto whined.

  "Bitch- neither did you." replied (Y/n).

  Naruto: 'I did take off without her...'

  The blonde realized his mistake and put his head down, sulking.

   Sasuke: 'Pft, idiot..'

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "Well, good morning everyone." Kakashi finally arrived.

  The trio groaned in annoyance, while (Y/n) crossed her arms and deadpanned at her sensei.

*Author pressed paused*

"Dude, what the fuck?"

Author: I'm skipping the missions.

"That was very much expected"

Author: you know me so well, (Y/n) 🥺

"That's cuz I basically am you, but at the same time I'm not"

Author: 😶

  *Author has un-paused*

(Y/n)'s POV

  Aaand we're here now.

  I think the Author skipped too much. Naruto is running back and fourth, while getting chased by kids disguised as a box with a low-quality rock design.

  The box shone bright for a reason I still don't know to this day, I just like to think that it evolves.

3rd POV

  The tricoloured smoke cleared and revealed three kids, all with the same goggles Naruto used to where on his head.

  "Since when did you get friends?" (Y/n) asked Konohamaru.

  "*cough cough* I think we used too much gunpowder."

*slight pause*

   Moegi, Udon and Konohamaru did their tacky introductions because the Author was and still is too lazy to do some of the diologue.

  (Y/n) went over to Sakura. She didn't talk to her, just went beside her because she walked up to Naruto.

  Sakura: 'So, abilities less than this guy, huh?'