Ice can't cure this snake bite 🥺

(A/n): for the first time in foreverrrrr-

3rd POV

  "(Y/n)......(Y/n), wake up." Sakura said, lightly shaking her friend.

  "Noooo, stop trying to kill the Hashiras....." (Y/n) mumbled in her sleep.

  Sasuke and Sakura gave eachother confused looks.

  (Y/n)'s eyes snapped opened a couple seconds later, breathing heavily.

  "I just dreamt that Xiao was transported into Demon Slayer, it did not go well." (Y/n) stated.

  "(Y/n), do you know what's happening right now." Sasuke asked, a slightly bloodied kunai knife in hand.

  "Fake Naruto turned into person who I totally don't know, I 'passed out- oooo a snake." (Y/n) interrupted herself by pointing at a large snake behind them.

  Sasuke subconsciously grabbed (Y/n) and went the opposite direction of wherever Sakura leaped away.

  In a panic, as the snake headed towards Sasuke and (Y/n), the Uchiha used his free hand to send several shurikens to the snake's head.

  The large serpent flopped to a tree branch, dying from the wounds. Unfortunately for them, a spot on the snake started to crack a bit, and out came Orochimaru.

  The two landed on a branch somewhere not too far away from the serpent, and Sasuke still didn't let go of (Y/n).

  "Don't let your guard down, not even for a minute. A prey must always stay tense and try to flee desperately, before a predator... " Orochimaru said, licking his lips and started slithering towards (Y/n) and Sasuke.

  It was an odd sight, Orochimaru's legs slithered around the tree as if there were no bones in them, and his tongue out as well.

  Sasuke let out a panicked scream, whilst (Y/n) videoed the scene for fun.

  The snake-like ninja was stopped but both shurikens and kunais throw infront of him, having them embedded in the tree.

  "Sorry you three...." Naruto's voice came up and few large trees away from the group.

  Sasuke and Sakura lightly gasped at his arrival.

  "Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed with relief.

  "We're still lowkey fucked though...." (Y/n) mumbled to herself, which Sasuke somehow didn't hear.

  "The password....I forgot it." Naruto confidently stated.

  "It's fine!" Sakura said.

  "Naruto!" Sasuke called out.

  "I know you're trying to be cool and rescue us, but don't get involved! Just run!" Sasuke demanded.

  "Seems like you brought that giant snake down brilliantly, Naruto." Orochimaru complimented(?).

  Whilst Naruto was telling the snake man about to stop bullying the weakling, Sasuke asked (Y/n) for something.

  "Where's our scroll?" Sasuke said, clearly forgetting about the fake ones.

  (Y/n) internally laughed at the boy, but still handed him a scoll [a fake one].

  "Wait." Sasuke paused, making Naruto and Orochimaru turn their attention to him.

  Sasuke held the scroll out in his free hand.

  "Here, take it!" Sasuke threw the fake scroll at Orochimaru, who only smirked.