And so the Harem starts

3rd POV

  Most of the students perked up their ears at the mentioning of 'new student'.

  Iruka didn't expect to get a new student, let alone during the middle of the year.

  The Hokage moved out of the way and (Y/n) stepped in the class.

  Cue silence.

  Realization soon kicked in, most of the class had a pink hue etched on their faces, others looked away in a blushing mess.

  'Oh shit- forgot about the harem part' (Y/n) thought as she tilted her head and gave her new classmates a closed eyed smile, which only made them more flustered.

  "Uh- Hi there! My name is (Y/n), and.... that's really it." (Y/n) said in a somewhat cheerful voice.

  (Y/n) looked around the class, trying to find a certain Uzumaki.

  'It appears that he's late today, I should've woken him up when I left' (Y/n) thought, internally frowning.

  By now, the Hokage has already left to go back to his office.

  The door went wide open, and in came Naruto.

  The entire class snapped out of their trance to look at Naruto, and stared at him with annoyance.

  Naruto looked confused, the aura of the class was more angry than usual.

  The blonde finally noticed (Y/n) at the front, his face instantly lit up.

  "(Y/N)!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA BE IT THE SAME CLASS AS ME!" Naruto said in a whiny tone, but on the inside, he was happy to be with his roommate.

  Most of the class was fuming at the fact Naruto was close with the new student.

  "Naruto....." Iruka said in a low voice.

  Said blonde let out a nervous chuckle, and went to sit down.

  Iruka calmed down and said.

  "So, any questions for (Y/n)?"

  Surprisingly, a couple of hand shot up.

  "You, girlie with the pink hair." (Y/n) said looking at Sakura.

  "It's Sakura Haruno, and why did you decide to come here this late into the year?" The green eyed girl said.

  "Well- that is private information Sakura." (Y/n) said while rubbing the back of her neck.

This brought a lot of suspicion to the class.

  Sakura responded with a simple 'ok'.

  "I'll just take it from here, (Y/n), Kiba what's your question" Iruka said.

  'Bro, he's gonna ask like are you single or something' (Y/n) thought.

  "You single?" Kiba asked. Which caused most of his classmates to glare daggers at him.

  'I fucking new it' (Y/n) internally deadpanned, but had a monotone expression.

  "Yes I am, why do you ask~" (Y/n) responded with a flirty tone.

Kiba.exe has stopped working

  "I-I uh, no reason." Kiba responded while covering his flustered face with his hand.

  'Y'know what would be funny, if Sasuke sudden just raised his hand- shit I jinxed it.' With that being said (or thought?), the class was surprised that Sasuke actually raised his hand.

  "Sasuke." Iruka called out the Uchiha.

  "What's your last name." Sasuke questioned, it was more like a demand though.

  'Should I really mess with them? Yes, yes you should'

  (Y/n) let out a chuckle. "Why do you want to know." She suddenly went to a serious tone.

  The class stiffened at her sudden change of attitude. Well heck, even Iruka.

  Sasuke narrowed his eyes at (Y/n)'s suspicious behavior, in which (Y/n) did the same.

  "I think that's enough questions." Iruka said, not wanting something to go wrong.

  Iruka cleared his throat. "Ahem, you can go sit wherever you like, (Y/n)."

  (Y/n) nodded and went to sit beside Naruto, by doing this, Naruto got a handful of jealous stares.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

(Y/n)'s POV

  It was already the end of the day. Apparently Naruto had to go 'do something', so I have to walk back to the apartment alone.

  While walking, my spidey senses- I mean, I sensed Sasuke's chakra near by. He's been following me the entire time.

  I didn't even know i could sense people's chakra. \_(◕⌔◕)_/

  I purposely turn to a alleyway, just to wait for him to come out.

"Did your family ever teach you it rude to stalk people, Sasuke?" I said in a low voice.

  "You knew I was following you the entire time, didn't you?" Sasuke responded.

  I turned around, only to be met with Sasuke a couple feet away from me.

3rd POV

  (Y/n) let out a low chuckle. "I know why you're here, you damn emo."

  Sasuke slighty frowned at the name. "Is that so, then why am I here?" He said in a cocky tone.

  "You're here because, you're suspicious of me, you want information, you want to know more about me too." (Y/n) smirked while stepping closer the the boy.

  "H-how did you-" Sasuke was shocked at her response, he thought she was just bluffing.

  "Well, Uchiha" (Y/n) said his clan name in a bitter tone. "Let's just say, I know more than you think I do." (Y/n) added

  "You should know this by now Sasuke" (Y/n) appeared behind him. "Never let your guard down...... when the enemy is near"

  Sasuke didn't have time to hear the last part, for he was knocked out by (Y/n).

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

(Y/n): wait- how am i suppose to carry him-

Author: ...OP!reader i say OP!reader

(Y/n): oh right *insert random hand signs* Teleportation style: getting someone the fuck out of here!

And with that, Sasuke was teleported in his room.

924 words