💞Genderbend special💞

3rd POV

  "What did you do now, (Y/n)?" The Third Hokage said with a sigh.

  (Y/n) mumbled a something the Hokage was unable to hear.

  "What was that?"

  "I kinda.....uhhhh.... Genderbended some people...." (Y/n) said quietly but it was loud enough for Lord Third to hear.

  "You what?!" The Hokage said with a annoyed expression.

  "So like, I can't really undo it right now because Author took awat my OP privileges after I did the thing. So I assume that they're gonna be like that for a day." (Y/n) chuckled nervously.

  "Just- *sigh* Just tell me who."

  "Let's see, we got Team seven, ten and eight, not their senseis though. Surprisingly not Team Guy." (Y/n) said.

  "Well where are they right now?"

  "They are currently in a room with Team Guy and their senseis." 

  "Oh, and I'm now a male." (Y/n) said.

  "..."

  "......"

  "I just got taller and some small changes here and there." (Y/n) said.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  (Y/n) kicked the door down.

  "Hiya." (Y/n) gave her friends a lazy smile.

  "(Y/n)-chan! Did you find a way to fix this?" A Genderbended Sakura said.

  "Nope, but I did tell the Hokage." (Y/n) patted her, no, his back.

  Sakura, along with the majority of the majority of the group, sulked quietly.

  "It's not that bad." Guy sensei said, in hopes to cheer up the Genderbended group.

  "It's pretty bad." Kakashi said, not bothering to look up from his book.

  "Wait a minute. Hey Naruto." (Y/n) called out.

  The long haired blonde perked up at the mentioning of her name.

  "What is it?" Naruto asked.

  "Since you're Genderbended, would that mean your sexy Jutsu would also be Genderbended?" (Y/n) narrowed his eyes at his own question.

  The other in the group widened their eyes and stared at the floor to think about it.

  Kiba finally spoke up. "Should you try it?"

   "(Y/n), your question is making me both confused and curious." Shikamaru said.

  Moments later, Naruto's figure poofed, making everyone in the room look at her.

  The smoke cleared.

  Naruto's Jutsu was in fact a male now.

  "Ino, Sakura, I need you to rate Naruto." (Y/n) said, ignoring the fact her friends were currently in shock.

  "*sigh* You guys, what's your opinion on Naruto's smexy Jutsu." (Y/n) pointed at Team Guy.

  "It's.... interesting?" Tenten said.

  Rock Lee gave a thumbs up and Neji said nothing.

Author: Chad Naruto😎

"Please no."

Author: just picture chad Naruto.

"lEAve meEEE aLOne 😭"

  "Well shit. I'll be on my way now." (Y/n) said, almost bonking into a wall.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

(A/n): Hear me out, this is just a short part because the bridge fight might take a while.

Credits to: @fanofeverything25 for the Genderbend idea.