⊱---𝟐𝟓---⊰

Začať od začiatku

She glanced at him, feeling her heart squeeze in happiness. 'So considerate!'

"...I'd appreciate that, thank you."

She had looked troubled earlier when she realized she had a cold, so he felt obligated to do these things. He hated that look on her face and he was glad he could take it away, even if it's only for the time being.

——————♡——————

"[ Nameee ], you here?"

Not bothering to knock upon being given permission to come into the house by Takemichi, Mitsuya and Mikey waltzed into the house and took their time with removing their shoes at the front door.

[ Name ] blinked repeatedly as her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, the voices in her dreams muffled and sounding much more real than she originally thought. As her blurred vision became clearer, she turned her head towards the doorway of the living room just in time to see two familiar boys walking in.

"Mitsuya, you woke her up!" Mikey scolded with a pout, shaking his head back and forth in disapproval.

A sweat drop formed at his forehead as he raised his hand and sent an apologetic look her way.

He then turned to Mikey and replied, "How was I supposed to know she was sleeping?"

[ Name ] sat up, the blanket falling from her chest to her lap as she greeted the two with a small smile.

"Mitsuya, Mikey, hello. If I knew you were visiting, I would have prepared tea."

Mitsuya shook his head.

"No need. You should be focusing on getting rid of that nasty cold."

Mikey lifted up a bag that hung by his side, the plastic rustling around from the movement causing the items inside to shift around.

"We brought you something! Do you have instant ramen where you're from?" he asked.

She glanced up at him, but looked away as she answered while leaning forward to tidy the area around her, wanting to be presentable in their company. Oddly enough, it embarrassed her to be caught looking so weak. She was supposed to be a symbol of safety and hope, and how could anyone rely on someone who was couch-ridden and barely had energy to maintain her surroundings?

"I've heard of ramen but never instant ramen," She replied without looking at the two.

Mitsuya and Mikey looked at one another and grinned in sync.

"Well, you'll be having some today."

"I'm excited to try it then, thank you."

Mikey jutted his thumb towards the kitchen, Mitsuya nodding and quick to follow his lead to pilfer Takemichi's kitchen.

[ Name ] didn't really need to eat in the first place, but she didn't want to be ungrateful or rude, so she accepted without much thought. She's glad to see the humans of this world were as kind as the one's she knew. It brought a warmth in her heart that made being here so much more bearable.

——————♡——————

"Yeah! And then he hit him out of nowhere, funniest shit ever."

[ Name ] smiled as she listened to the two's conversation, the bowl of instant ramen sitting empty on the coffee table in front of her. Mitsuya and Mikey were sitting comfortably on the opposite side of her, talking about some dude that a member of Toman fought.

Mikey's elbow was leaned against the armrest and his cheek rested lightly in his palm. He turned his head to look over at [ Name ], his eyebrow shooting up as he sat up straighter and fixed his position when a thought came to mind.