⊱---𝟏𝟐---⊰

"You're a real piece of shit you know, Shittymichi."

Takemichi's eyes snapped open, nearly bulging out of their sockets as he suddenly became very aware of where he was. Sure, he didn't know exactly where he was, but he knew he was in the past once again after just returning from the future.

He glanced around to see the city surrounding him, fairy lights dipping down from building to building as they decorated the streets, people carrying reusable bags at their elbows or in their clenched fists as they walked from store to store, and the 'whoosh' of cars rushing past repeating in his ears as they traveled to their destinations.

In front of him stood a very angry looking [ Name ], something only he managed to make happen often whenever he was his past self and very rarely when he was his future self.

"Huh? Wait [ Name ], what are you talking about?" Takemichi asked, thoroughly concerned on what his past-self did to make her so annoyed with him. She was even going as far as yelling at him in public, people who walked by that heard her insults sweat-dropping in concern.

Takemichi had just come back from the future after finding out about her upcoming doom, but he realized he should have stayed longer and went back to Naoto the next day. There he found out that on the night of August 3rd, Draken was going to die as well. All of these upcoming deaths were so overwhelming for him, and he didn't even know where to start to prevent them. All he knew was that he was going to do it one way or another.

"Don't play dumb." [ Name ] scolded as she impatiently crossed her arms under her chest, her eyebrow raised as she scrutinized Takemichi's expression.

"Wait! Whatever happened, it wasn't me! Well, it was me but..." Takemichi defended hesitantly.

Understanding what he was getting at and seeing him not act so hostile as he was towards her only moments prior, she calmed down and slowly nodded her head. The shift was sudden and in the middle of their argument so she couldn't notice it right away, but it was indeed the nicer Takemichi in front of her right now.

"...You're not like the one from earlier. You're back."

Takemichi nodded. "Yes! I don't know what happened, explain it to me." He asked, sweat forming atop his eyebrow causing him to quickly wipe it away, knowing whatever his past self was up to couldn't be anything good.

[ Name ] hummed as she narrowed her eyes, scanning his face slowly to make sure he wasn't lying his way out of it to go back to what he was doing and get her to leave her alone.

"So, you really don't remember having that half naked blonde chic all over you? You were thoroughly enjoying it before I took you out of there after you didn't come home and I grew concerned."

Takemichi felt his jaw slack, hanging lowly in shock as steam fell out from his nose. How his past-self managed to even get a girl interested in him that wasn't Hina was really shocking and something he couldn't understand. He knows he was an asshole, so he either paid the girl, or there was some deeper reasoning behind the scenario he wasn't getting.

"What?! No, I don't!"

Speaking of Hina...

"Heyyyy! [ Name ]! Takemichiii!"

Hearing a familiar voice yell out to the two of them, they pivoted in sync and turned in the direction to see none other than Hinata, Takemichi's girlfriend. Takemichi felt the color drain from his face, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed nervously at the impeccable timing she had.

He turned to look over at [ Name ], whisper-shouting so quickly that his words jumbled, making her only barely able to catch what he said.

"[ Name ]! Promise not to tell her, please!"