⊱---𝟕---⊰

Last night Takemichi and [ Name ] had established a bond of friendship. If he were to ever find himself in danger, she told him to rely on her to have his back. He was still undoubtedly confused about her situation, but it really wasn't as bad as getting hit by a train and sent back twelve years into the past while gaining the ability to travel between the past and future by shaking someone's hand.

Hinata stared at her boyfriend curiously, seeing him hold a finger to his chin and shake his head ever so often as he got lost in his thoughts. She chuckled and a small blush pinkened her cheeks at the adorable sight, the laughter snapping him out of his thoughts.

He embarrassingly apologized to her with an awkward motion of rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, though she didn't mind and the two continued their walk to school with one another.

Once the two reached the school building, they were forced to go their separate ways since they were in different classes. Bidding one another goodbye, Takemichi and Hinata walked to class while Takemichi immediately got swarmed by his friends.

The group of five conversed with one another as they walked to class together despite having different home rooms, one bringing up Takemichi's courage yesterday to which he responded coolly with it being no big deal. If he thought anyone was cool after the events of yesterday, it was Mikey, Draken, and [ Name ].

Being distracted with their own conversation, they only noticed the commotion outside of Takemichi's classroom once they reached the entrance of it. The door remained wide open and students from other classes peeked in while friends whispered to one another and giggled as they looked in with curiosity.

"What's the commotion about?" Akkun questioned. The boy with red clipped back hair was curiously trying to get a look, but was unable to see anything over the people crowding the doorway.

He looked over at his friends, who all shrugged being as much out of the loop as he was.

"I dunno, can't hear too well. Maybe a fight broke out." Yamagishi suggested with a shrug as he pressed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, seeing as that was a pretty common thing to happen and it always attracted crowds.

The five quieted down as they tried to overhear the conversations to see who was fighting, though the loud squealing of a girl was the first thing that they heard since it was far louder above the rest.

"Oh my gosh! She's so pretty! Are you new here?" The girl asked as she fiddled with a piece of her medium length brown hair, a delicate rosy hue covering her cheeks as the person sitting in the desk turned to look over at her with a fierce gaze.

"Thank you, and I am. You're very visually attractive yourself, I hope we can be friends."

The girl couldn't take the voice and attention being directed to her, her face exploding in red and ears steaming as she stumbled backwards into her friend who giggled at her dramatic actions.

"H-hold me, I'm gonna faint!"

Another daring student approached the desk making the girl's attention swivel to him, his expression a welcoming smile as he placed his hand on his hip and stared her down.

"What's your name?" It was a simple and straightforward question.

The black-haired boy was sure he wouldn't fall victim to this girl's foreign charm like the rest of his classmates. He was the class representative after all, he prided himself in his composure and ability to be strong for his classmates in times where they couldn't.

"You may call me [ Name ], It's a pleasure to meet you... sorry, what was your name?"

And even the class representative's composure was broken. He was supposed to be the refined, composed, sweet, and impenetrable one, but he was reduced to putty with this elegant girl's (E/C) eyes landing on him.