⊱---𝟑𝟓---⊰

When Takemichi returned to the past, just as he promised to the [ Name ] of the future, he tells her all about what was supposed to happen during the fight against Valhalla. With the promise that the two wouldn't allow Hina or anyone else for that matter to die at any cost, they went their own ways to fulfill their own tasks that would affect that day.

Takemichi planned on meeting up with Chifuyu to confront Baji and hopefully convince him to come back to Toman, while [ Name ] would go confront Hina on why she would decide to show up to the battle of Toman vs Valhalla— along with convince her that it wasn't a great idea.

The result from Chifuyu and Takemichi's confrontation resulted in Baji denying being a Toman spy. As they pushed for answers, he had only grown angry before he stormed off, leaving the two behind to contemplate their next course of actions.

——————♡——————

[ Name ] leaned against the wall of the building as she looked down at her phone. Occasionally, she would glance up and smile at people that passed her as she waited for Hina to show up. The loud rumbling of cars that would pass her and people talking as they walked by was oddly soothing, the bustling city and life around her making her feel at ease.

It wasn't long before a familiar girl with coral-colored hair came into her line of sight, a bright sunny grin on her face as she excitedly waved over at [ Name ]. She slid the phone into her pocket as she greeted Hina back with a smile.

"[ Name ]!" Hina excitedly ran up to the girl and hugged her side, [ Name ] reciprocating the gesture, before Hina stepped away to create space between the two.

"Hina, hello. I'm glad we can finally get those parfaits together," [ Name ] said as she brushed some of Hina's hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. It was messy from jogging over to her, Hina chuckling lightly at the gesture before thanking her.

"I'm excited. There's a strawberry one I saw last time I came here with Emma that I really wanted to try!" She explained. She had her hands folded behind her back as she repeatedly stepped on her tippy toes before placing her feet flat back on the ground, the action showing just how happy she was to see [ Name ] again.

[ Name ] smiled at her enthusiasm before she suggested grabbing a booth inside. Quick to agree upon remembering how popular this place could get on the weekends, Hina gently grabbed ahold of her hand and pulled her along. Finding a cute seat with a hanging heart lamp and window view where they could look outside, the two sat comfortably across from each other.

Looking at the menus, they ordered their parfaits, Hina getting the strawberry one she saw last time and [ Name ] getting one with a fruit flavor she found sweet on her tongue. When they arrived, they came in cute flower sundae cups, the glass a clear shade of pink and it had Sakura blossoms between the glass layers.

Hina took a picture of hers as she looked at it in awe, the cream piling high at the top and sliced strawberries decorating it fancily. She then took a picture of [ Name ] with hers, telling her to hold it up with a smile. Her lip twitched awkwardly as she listened to Hina, smiling on command not as easy compared to when it comes naturally. Hina laughed lightly at the result of the picture and commented how cute [ Name ] looked before the two started to eat their parfaits.

As much as [ Name ] liked to casually hang out with Hina, that was not the purpose of her inviting her out today. There was something big coming— and she wanted to make sure Hina doesn't get swallowed up in that madness and loses her life.

Pulling the spoon away from her lips, [ Name ] placed it into the cup, it being held up by the smooth treat in it as she looked over at the girl sitting across from her. Raising her fist in front of her lips, she cleared her throat lightly before she spoke.