Oblivion

I limped down the steps. Five had an arm around my waist and my arm was draped over his shoulder. I paused as my eyes fell on a body sprawled out on the ground. I squinted, focusing my eyes on the face.

Klaus.

I pulled away from Five, ignoring the pounding in my head and running over to him.

"Oh, my God." I gasped. He squinted his eyes open. I gave him my hand and pulled him up, wrapping him in a hug. "You're alive?"

Viktor and Allison appeared from around me. Although my eyes couldn't focus enough to make out their faces, I could tell it was them.

"We thought you died." Allison sighed in relief, hugging him.

"I only." He groaned. He looked back down at me. "You look like hell."

"Why don't you try killing a guardian?" Five scoffed.

"We just did." Viktor looked at Allison, concerned.

"So did we." Ben said solemnly.

"Klaus, I thought you were dead." Sloane studied his face.

"Yes, yes," He flipped his hair, "I'm alive and amazing, despite Dad's attempts to bash my brains in."

I furrowed my eyebrows, blinking slowly.

"But tearful reunions later." He waved his hands in the air, "What you guys need to know right now is that-"

He paused. My heart pounded in anticipation.

"Dad killed Luther." 

Everything fell silent. Blood rushed in my ears.

"And he locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell!"

"Fuck." I muttered.

"What's your plan, old man?" The attention got switched to a silent Reginald who stood by the doors. I followed them, standing shoulder to shoulder with Sloane.

"We don't have time for this!" He avoided the question.

"You killed Luther!" Sloane yelled. Her voice was hoarse as she limped toward him.

"I had no choice!" He lied, "You refused to come together as a team."

"All your stupid myths and stories." Ben shook his head. "There were no seven bells or Norsemen. You brought us here to die!"

"That is not so." He fiddled with the pages of his book. "Somewhere in this hotel is the key to resetting the universe. We just need to find the sigil."

"I don't care about your sigil!" Sloane cried, "None of us do."

"We barely survived that guardian with his stupid helmet and his sickle." Diego added.

"The guardian we killed had an ax." Viktor looked at Allison quickly.

I looked at him over my shoulder, "Ours had a sword."