The Seven Stages

I sat on the ground with my head against the dumpster.

"Now what?" Luther asked.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right?" Five shouted, pacing back and forth. "Make your peace with God."

"What? What about Alison and Vanya?" Luther stood up straight.

"Screw them!" I shouted, standing up. "They should have been here."

"What about Diego?" Klaus groaned, "He's quite a responsible young man, no?"

Five shouted and kicked an empty box.

"Something happened to him." I shrugged.

"Screw Diego, all right?" Five sneered, "Screw everybody."

"I don't understand why we didn't leave them." I muttered.

Five ignored me, "I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."

Ben smelled Klaus's vomit and gagged. I opened my mouth to say something but thought better of it.

"I should've stayed with the commission." I sighed, rubbing my face.

"Guys!" Luther snapped, "Come on."

"You know what, Luther." Five stormed up to him, "It's every sibling for himself now. How 'bout that?"

He stormed up to the door and went outside. Luther said something about something, I don't really care before following Five inside.

I started to leave "I'm gonna go jump off a cliff or something. You two have fun."

"Y/N!" Luther shouted from a window.

I groaned and turned around, "What, now?"

He waved me up before shutting the window.

I jumped into the living room. I heard them scurrying around in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked as I walked in. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Five dumping baby powder down his pants, "What the hell are you doing?"

"It's to stop the itching." He explained.

"There's itching?" Luther asked.

Five shoved past him. I thought for a second before following him.

"You're not gonna do what I think you're gonna do, are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do what?" Luther insisted.

"I'm going to find myself." Five checked his watch, "I just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago."

"Yeah, because there's no way that could go wrong." I said under my breath.

"There are two significant problems with this plan."

"No kidding." I scoffed.

Five side eyed me before continuing. "Problem number one: I am a trained assassin, arguably one of the most dangerous assassins in the space-time continuum. If I know me, I'm not going to react kindly to bumping into myself. That's why I need you Y/N. You're probably one of the only people that I would listen to. Problem number two and this is the real fly in the ointment here: you're not supposed to exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline."