I placed my things down, using my phone to put on some music. I climbed into the large shower, the steam filling the bathroom quickly. I helped myself to all the fancy soaps he had available, making the bathroom smell like you just stepped into a lush.

I used the razor I brought to shave literally everything until I was smooth as a baby's bottom, and used my shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. Once done in the shower I got out, using my blow dryer to blow my hair out.

I put the towel around me, stepping out of the hot bathroom. Alexi was on the bed, laying back on the pillows, scrolling on his phone. I took the opportunity white he wasn't watching to slip on some underwear under to towel I had on. I hung the towel up over the bathroom door, turning it him.

"Do you have anywhere I can do my hair and makeup?" I asked.

"You can do it in the bathroom if you want, or I have a full length mirror in my walk in closet, you can sit on the floor in there. I don't have like a vanity or anything that you can sit at, I'm sorry my love." He said.

"It's fine, I don't have one either, just a hand held mirror I use at the house. But I'll just sit on the floor in your closet, I like doing my makeup that way as well." I said smiling.

"Okay, no worries." He said. I dragged my duffel into his walk in closet, drinking in the sight as I walked in. On one wall he had all his shirts and pants in order by color, his shoes all on display. On the other wall towels and things, folded shirts and shorts. And in the back corner was the full length mirror.

I sat down on the carpeted floor in front of the mirror, looking at my hair. It was just blown out, nothing special, but I was thinking of surprising Alexi by wearing my hair extensions today. I haven't worn them in a while, but I decided to wear them today. I used to have really long hair, being Filipino I just have naturally beautiful hair, but I cut it not too long ago to try to switch it up. I'm kind of regretting it now, but it'll grow back.

I did my hair, going for a voluminous curly look.
After fidgeting with the curls and using a ton of hairspray, I put my hair in big curlers and moved on to the makeup.

I decided to go for the classic black smokey eye, black in the waterline and wispy extensions. I kept the rest of my face in a sort of natural beat with sharp contour to balance out the intense eyes. Once I was finished I took the curlers out fussing with it until it looked the way I wanted it to.

I took a few selfies for Instagram, making sure not to not show anything below the waist. Now that the fun is over...

I looked back to make sure he wasn't coming, then ripped open my duffel bag open. Alexi had taken me to the mall and let me go crazy, but the one store I wouldn't let him take me in was Victoria's Secret.

I bought a sexy pair of black panties. I don't know what overcame me, but I thought I should wear them tonight. Not that I expect him to be taking them off of me or anything, but I don't know, just in case?

I also brought some stuff for sleeping, I didn't know if he was going to ask me to sleep over, but I'm secretly hoping that he does.

I don't know what's gotten into me recently. Agreeing to go to some sex club, dressing in sexy underwear secretly hoping to get them taken off by the end of the night, it's all unlike me.

But Alexi is different, he makes me feel so feminine and sexy when I'm around him, like I can do anything. Maybe that's why I've been so eager to step out of my comfort zone, because Alexi is there every step of the way. This past two weeks has been the most exciting thing that's happened to me for a long time, and I'm going to drink in every moment, I deserve to be happy. I'm tired of fighting it.