"Stop apologizing, he's a strong guy he's alright." I said to Raine. I handed the concierge a twenty and he thanked me, going back to the elevator.

"I still feel bad." He grumbled. I laughed, picking up the bags the concierge just put down in my right hand, taking my keys out with my left. "I'm excited to see your place."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, raising a brow at him. He nodded, shuffling anxiously on his feet.

"Well get ready, here it is." I said, pushing the door open. I watched as his eyes lit up as he stepped inside, drinking it all in. He did a full 360 spin, smiling brightly.

"You like it?" I asked, setting the bags down, walking over to him. I kissed his lips hard, letting my hands trail up and down his body, paying close attention to his backside. I groaned inwardly, but pulled away from him.

Behave Alexi, as horny as I am to have him standing in my living room, I don't want to scare him away. I watched as he looked around again before turning back to me.

"I love it."

◎◎◎◎◎

𝔸𝕀ℕ𝔼

I walked into the penthouse apartment, almost gasping at I walked through the threshold. After getting through the narrow foyer, it opened up to a large open floor plan. There was one wall that was all exposed brick, and the windows were large and industrial looking. He had it decorated so nicely, chic but also livable, with a large sectional and TV to the right, and a large kitchen and dining area to the left.

The kitchen was all black, with black marble countertops, a large kitchen island in the center. It was gorgeous, I couldn't even imagine living in a place as beautiful as this.

"This is so nice, very Sex and the City." I said.

"I've heard that before." He said laughing. C'mon, I'll show you where my bedroom is. I have a surprise for you."

I felt my nerves spike, following in silence as we made our way to his bedroom. He pushed the door open, exposing the large bedroom. He had huge windows in here as well, long cascading drapes flowing in the wind. There was a huge bed in the center, adorned with comfy looking pillows and the most luxurious comforter I ever seen. I just wanted to jump in face first.

He had other things around the room, a large mirror, a soft rug, so sort of large dresser looking thing off to the right. Off in the back corner was an entrance to a walk in closet, and I made a mental note to go snoop through it at some point.

He put my bags down next to the entrance to the walk in closet, stepping inside. I just stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to reappear. He walked out, and not with a present, but with a clean towel, new loofa, and a pair of slippers. "I know you might've brought your own stuff, but I wanted to give you this just in case."

"Thank you." I said, taking my crossbody off and placing it on the ground, taking the clean toiletries. I dug through my duffel for a little, taking out what I needed. "I'll go now."

"Take your time." He said, sitting on the bed. I went into the large bathroom, closing the door behind me. It was spacious. The shower especially, you could probably fit five people in there easily.