Chapter 2 - New Friend

Start from the beginning

The next two days went by so fast that when I realised it, I was at the door of the university preparing myself for the audition, making sure the guitar was perfect, that I could reach all the notes, and calming myself down.

I enter the room; its like a music room full of instruments and a table with three teachers. I introduced myself, and they said they understood my situation and were happy that I could come to the audition this time. I didn't know what P'Kim's excuse was for me not coming last time, but I just pretended I knew exactly what they were talking about.

The audition went well, I ended up crying while I sang, but they understood and just said I would receive the results in two weeks. I hope that they accept me because I really want to do this for the rest of my life.

As I was leaving the university, I saw P'Kim, but I decided to ignore him and just continue on my path. Tomorrow, I would start training with P'Tay, and I was really excited for that, but I was also afraid because P'Tay made it look like I was going to train for the army.

"Porchay!" I heard someone shouting, and I immediately recognised the voice "How was your audition?"

"It went well, P'Kim." I said and continued on my way

"Chay, wait. Do you have a ride home? Do you need me to take you?" he must be kidding me

"There is no need, P'Kim. Now I need to go, bye."

And I went out to the place P'Tay said he would wait for me, but P'Kim was still following me, which was really strange.

"Porchay, who is your ride?" he asked with a serious tone

"I am!" P'Tay answered for me "Don't you have classes to attend, Kimhan? Stop bordering my nong and go do your things." He said with a not so nice face, he was mad, but P'Kim backed off and I entered the car "I can't believe this boy. After everything he did, he just continues to annoy you. It is unbelievable."

After that, the trip home was normal, we made small talk about various things and became more friendly with each other. I was really enjoying having someone to talk to.

"So, what we are going to do is start training tomorrow, then on Friday I'll take you out, and we train again Sunday and so on. What do you think?"

"You are going to take me out on Friday?" I asked, confused, not understanding why he would do that, especially since I'm still a minor.

"Of course, I am taking you out Friday, it's your birthday, dumbass." I looked at him with a surprised face. "I can't believe you forgot your own birthday, who even does that!?"

"With all this, it slipped my mind." I confessed

"Anyway, we are going to go into party mode on Friday, so you better be prepared because I'm going to teach you how to party the right way and you will finally get Kim out of your head. You just need to have some fun, dance a little bit, flirt with someone you don't know, and let the magic work on its own."

Right, P'Tay, I'll try my best to do that."

"Alright, loosen up a little. And now, go to your home because I need to get to work. See you tomorrow, Chay."

I waved at him and entered the mansion. It was full of bodyguards as always, P'Thankhun was watching some series while mourning P'Pete leaving him, and Hia and P'Kinn were in their office working. I went as fast as I could to my room, not letting P'Thankhun see me because I didn't want to be obligated to watch the sad and depressing series he was watching these days.

Thinking about that made me think about P'Pete. I didn't understand how he ended up falling in love with someone like P'Vegas, but since the battle he hadn't left his hospital room for more than necessary. P'Pete was helping Hia with the minor family business while his lover didn't feel 100 percent okay. He asked me to visit him more than once, but I was really sad at the time and didn't think me visiting was going to do any good, so I made up a lot of excuses in order to stay in the mansion.

But today, I'm actually feeling cheerful, and I want to visit P' so I go to the office to tell Hia, who seems kind of happy with my decision. P'Pete was one of the few people with whom I got along in this house, he was like another big brother to me, and I missed him. He didn't deserve to be abandoned by me at such a difficult time for him.

P'Kinn had someone take me to the hospital, and as soon as I put my feet on the door, P'Pete seemed really surprised and happy to see me. He immediately hugged me and wouldn't let go until we heard someone cough, P'Vegas, and next to him in a chair was a boy from my school, a popular one. I've never talked to him, but I know he is rich and looks like he is part of the Theerapanyakul family. I looked at the boy, and he just gave me a big smile.

Author's note: Hello again. I hope that you are liking the story so far. It's going slow, but soon things will start to warm up. Feel free to comment and tell me your opinion! I'm trying to post one chapter per day and I hope I can do it.