Cold Nights At 54th East Street (2)

"What are we doing?"

The blonde continued to devour her neck with little kisses and bites, causing the girl in her arms to scream out as her panting breath hit the blonde's ear. She threw her head back and nearly smacked the wall behind her not before a frigid hand seized hold of her nape and brought her closer, raking her incisors across the brunette's sumptuous throat.

"Wanting each other."

Pulling away from her neck, Chaeyoung stared down at her crimson face. She squeezed her throat a little and smirked as she heard the woman whimper.

"Chaeyoung"

"Tell me what you want, Jennie."

Jennie was too preoccupied with being at the woman's mercy to bring herself to open her eyes as she gently brushed her lips against hers.

Not trusting her own voice and with little strength, she fluttered her eyes open while gasping for air. And like a switch, her eyes intensely gazed into Chaeyoung's eyes. She sensually led the taller woman's free hand and let it roam from her chest down to her stomach until she let it slowly insert it inside her jeans, barely cupping her warm core.

"Chaeyoung please."

The brunette's unexpected action left the taller woman in awe, and this just fueled her desire for the waitress to climb higher. Her eyes grew even more dilated even more looking down at the desperate woman who was grinding herself against her fingers. She could sense that the woman was growing frustrated feeling the wetness coating her fingers.

"Chae–"

She silenced her with a fiery kiss, swallowing every sound the brunette made.

Jennie was startled by the unexpected kiss, but she happily returned the rough treatment. She gasped as their tongues began to meet in the middle, which only served to heighten her senses. She then groaned as she felt her throat being squeezed, almost robbing her of oxygen.

Chaeyoung was frantically rubbing her fingers into Jennie's wet center while simultaneously tending to her lips and neck. She was about to slide her fingers in when she suddenly felt a droplet of coldness against her cheek. Her eyes blinked awake as she suddenly realized where they were.

She broke their heated kiss and slowly let go of the woman who whined at the loss of the warm contact. As Jennie's knees began to give way, Chaeyoung swiftly caught her in her arms to prevent a fall. She kissed her on the head and drew them closer together.

"Why did you stop?"

"It's snowing."

A droplet of snow appeared directly in front of Jennie as her eyes widened in astonishment. More snowdrops were emerging as she swiftly turned to look up at the sky.

She smiled warmly when a little snowdrop touched the icy palm of her outstretched hand.

She was caught off guard when the taller woman unexpectedly gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She glared at her and turned her gaze aside to cover up the heat on her cheeks.

"I couldn't help it, you're too cute."

"You're not even sorry for it."

"There's nothing to be sorry for when you liked the kiss."

Jennie would have already a facial punch or slap if it had been any other person. But not the girl who was standing in front of her tightly embracing her for dear life. Not when her arms were tightly encircling the brunette's waist, pulling her near for further warmth despite the fact that they were both dressed in several layers. And certainly not when she was gazing at the brunette with her warm eyes while wearing a genuine smile on her face.