The Queen can't step Outside

Começar do início

Amogh clenched his jaw and turn to look at him. " Is there any Queen in Mafia till now?" Yug shook his head.

" Then how it will be now?" He move away from the punching bag and stood in front of the huge wall in which different types of guns are hanging. He took one of them and check it.

" It was her bait but she didn't fall into the trap" as much it is unbelievable to him but she is innocent but the rules can't be changed for anyone he married her because he wants a girl in his room so the mouth of people will keep shut who were spreading rumours that he is not a man and he is also suspicious about her if she proved guilty then she will be out of this world and if not she will be always in his world.

" But Boss what if she tries to run away?"

Shoot.

The bullet went piercing the air just beside Yug and went into the wall creating a hole.

" Bahi jo hota hai" Amogh looked at the smoke coming out of the gun in fascination with a smirk.

Now that her mentioned happened why not let's meet her with this thought he rolled his lower lip back in his mouth and sank his teeth in it. He throws the gun back and comes out of the room. He walk into the corridor and the men stood their bows down to him as he passes them.

He gave her, her favourite chocolate pastry which she was looking at quite a desire when they went to do that deal then he also gave her nice food as a reward because she did nice work by telling him about Viper's action. Then at night when he saw her standing in front of the mirror a thought came to his mind.

"Apka haq hai"

{ You have right}

She gave him right on herself which means she is his possession, she will do what he says. If he says sit then sit, stand then stand, keep breathing then keep breathing and stop breathing then.

Stop Breathing.

He entered his room and saw her looking at the saree on her lap. He tore her saree yesterday because he lost control. The immense rage he feels from even the thought of that woman is uncontrollable and yesterday when he saw her wearing that black saree his wounds get fresh again.

The little ten-year-old boy places his pencil down and close the notebook and look up and found his mother sitting in front of the mirror in a black saree wearing a jasmine flower bracelet.

He took a sharp breath and move towards the washroom after taking a cold shower to calm the rage inside him, he went to his walk-in closet take out a black shirt and was going to button it when a smirk come on his face.

Where is his Witch?

She can do the work.

He walked out of the closet and still found her looking at the saree. He walked towards her and stand in front of her but she didn't look up at him. His brows furrow when he focuses on her. She is breathing heavily as if controlling her anger.

She is not in that plan but that doesn't mean she is innocent he didn't name her witch just like that.

" Didn't you like it?"

She turned her head and look up at him through her big eyes which is red in anger and the fire which he found so fascinating was present there.

^^^^^

Jasmine
~~~~~

I look up at him which is all the rage I'm feeling right now. He is giving me all this in exchange for my freedom.

What the hell Jasmine!

I turned my head and look down closing my eyes. You have to handle the matter carefully. You can't fight with him.