027.

October 5th

United Center Arena, Chicago Illinois

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

United Center Arena, Chicago Illinois

"Lonzo Anderson Ball, I'm about to slap you and yo phone out yo' hand! find you something safe to do." Ausiya fussed as she placed a sleeping Honor down on the couch in her office. "Y'all see how she treat me?!" he laughed, putting the camera in her face again. Today was the first preseason game—Just like any other game but still nerves were high. Even higher since the game wasn't his main focus right now.

"You know what—" she lunged at him causing him to quickly put his phone away, after posting the video to his story. They never officially came out and said they were together but they posted each other every now and then, to the point where people could safely say they were together. He sat down on the couch next to Honor and pushed her hair back out of her face.

"You just look so pretty today." he leaned over and kissed the side of her face. She always looked pretty and he made sure to tell her that every chance he got. "I know, you've been telling me that since I woke up today. Hot breath and all." she chuckled before placing herself on his lap. "You should really get out there though." Ausiya's right arm wrapped around his neck with the left played in her growing curly hair.

"Clearly you don't want me to since you planted your self directly on top of me." He mumbled with his head tucked in her neck leaving kisses up to her jaw, chin, then cheek. "I'll move in a second." She spoke as she turned her head to him and kissed his lips repeatedly. Before things could go further, they were pulled apart by a loud man like yawn from Honor.

"Ain't no way that was her. She sleep like she workin' a nine to five and a grave yard shift."

"you snore like a bear and all you do is wrap swollen ankles." showcasing a wide grin, she smacked his chest playfully. "Don't get punch tryna be funny. I do way more than that." It was really a gravy job. She did the bare minimum when it came to the players. assessed the players injury then send them off to the teams Ortho doctor, let them take it from there and just make sure they remain healthy.

"I'm tryna sleep like her. Get up so I can get comfortable." Zo playfully tapped her thighs signaling her to get up. "shit, me too. You take the chair, I'll take the therapy table." Ausiya hoped up quickly and laid back on the table before he could. "The whole point of me telling you to get up was so I could get on the table."

"Too bad." She said resting her arm behind her head. "did you know this table has a built in massager. I should really get one of these in my house." shimming her hips side to side, she slid down a little on the table trying to get comfortable in her position. "Welp, guess Imma just do my thing over here." Lonzo turned the chair to face in front of the desk and propped his feet up."

"Now if Coach Donovan see your story and you not practice, Ima through you under the bus in a heartbeat. I like this job way too much." Siya spoke tauntingly. He didn't get much sleep the night before thanks to Siya being more excited about the first game then he was—she definitely showed it.