018.

June 15th

Ka'anapali Beach, Ka'anapali Hawaii

Over time Zo and Siya had gotten closer then before. About 2 weeks ago they went on a date to the J. Parker lounge. A part of her was hoping he asked her to be his girlfriend but another felt like it was too soon at the time. She was now ready but didn't get her hopes up. Hopefully she wasn't wasting her time playing butt buddies with him.

Right now they were spending the week in Hawaii for Siya's birthday. It was Her, Zo, Thora, Avery, Her friend Jackie who she met through the hospital in LA, Dmo, Dean—Avery's friend boy so she calls it, Jackie's husband Blake and some of Zo's other friends that decided to tag along. She didn't take it upon herself to learn their names, plus she didn't think they even knew why they were there yet alone who they were there for.

While everyone was playing around in the water, Siya was sitting in a cabana responding to order emails and discount codes from some of her favorite brands. It wasn't like she wasn't having fun, she was but her money came first.

"We're literally out here for you and your on your phone." Thora, Avery and Jackie slowly made there way back to the cabana she  was sitting in.

"Why are we even out here so early. It's barely 1 o'clock yet."

"Literally everybody is out here all ready, your lucky we even got the cabana reserved in time." She continued typing away on her phone while they all side eyed her. "I'm almost most done.. I promise." She was lying. She hadn't even scratched the surface yet.

"Give me that, thank you." Avery took Siya's phone out of her hands and dropped it in her bag. She sat back on the couch and crossed her arms like a child. They starting having their own conversation but Siya wasn't even paying attention. She was more concerned with the fresh out of high school girl all in Zo's face.

From her angle it looked like he was trying to decline whatever she was offering, but she was real persistent. A few seconds later he just walked away. Yea, that's fucking right. He better walk away.

"Are we going out tonight?" Thora said bringing Siya out of her thoughts.

"Yea, I'm down."

"Good, cause I'm tryna get drunk and nast-."

"AYE BRING YALL ASS!" Zo yelled from the water making the few people on the beach look at him. While the girls all got up and headed towards the water, Siya laid back and propped her legs up. "I'll pass!"

 "I'll pass!"