024.

August 12th

Fashion Show MallLas Vegas, Nevada

Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, Nevada

For the past two days Ausiya, and the Ball family had been in Vegas awaiting the Hornets summer league team to make their debut. More so Gelo than the team. As usual Lavar talked his shit, putting his kid on a higher Pedal stool than the rest of the players. At first it wasn't a big deal, everyone knew how Lavar was. Until today when Gelo barely played in the game—if you asked Lavar it was to send a message, an unnecessary one.

After the game everyone went back to their hotel rooms to decide what they were going to do for the time being while Ausiya and Zo pretty much walk the entire strip, landing themselves at the mall. Now when Ausiya shopped, she shopped until she physically couldn't stand the site clothes. Zo knew she was a shopaholic but he didn't know it was this bad.

They'd been in Saks fifth for an hour out of the two hours they'd been in the mall. That hour being spent, trying on clothes since designer clothes have a weird kind of sizing, you'd never know if you need to go up or down a size without trying it on. The other hour being spent in a variety of stores but barely anything being bought since most stores were starting to fall off in the quality area.

"If I would've known we were going to be in here this long, I would've stayed at the hotel." He slouched down in his chair with his head thrown back and his arms laid flat on the arm rests. "If you would've stayed, I wouldn't have been in here so long, so really you're the blame here." Zo took it upon himself to give Ausiya his PIN number to order something from him while he was in Louisiana, he wasn't entirely sure she'd remember it and continue to use it.

But some part of him knew this would happen at some point.

"Why do I get the feeling that everything that has been bought is going to show up on my bank statements.."

"Because it is."

"Imagine if I just cancelled the card.. like what if we broke up and I decide to take it the wrong way and cancel the card your using. you think every place you bought from would call the police and get you arrested for fraud? Technically it is fraud, I just know about it so it's not fraud. In a way I wonder if they'll hunt you down and take everything back—never mind I doubt your the first to do something like this. But honestly if—."

Ausiya furrowed her eyebrows, staring at him through the mirror while running her hands over the blue velvet dress she picked up. Him rambling was a usually thing but the fact that he sounded like he had an entire plan in motion if he ever ended to use it.

"For starters why'd we break up? Two, I've never actually swiped the card but you have. I only used it online once and that was for you so go ahead send yourself to jail for fraud. Imma be honest though, don't expect me to 'hold you down' we can be friends and co parents but ain't no ridding to the wheels fall off."